Chapter 6

Author's Perspective

Taehyung's eyes were stuck on the gate as he saw the ravenette go away with his friend. 

The blonde sighed and looked at the ground while holding the tray. He turned away and started to work again.

He went to the table where the ravenette and the redhead were sitting, he put the empty cups and the plates in the tray and took them to the sink.

He smiled to himself as he started to think about the day. It was quite weird.

~~~~~

"Aunt! I am leaving, kids must be waiting for me" the blonde said as he pulled out his apron and wore his coat before leaving.

"Okay dear, take care" the lady replied and Taehyung left for another job.

Yes, another job. He worked as an art teacher and he used to teach the two kids at their house on Fridays and Saturdays. 

The two little kids, one a twelve years old boy and another ten years old girl, were very smart kids in the eyes of their teacher, Kim Taehyung. 

He started to teach them since the last 8 months and the kids improved themselves very well in art.

~~~

"Good evening sir" the two greeted their teacher as he arrived in their large room. 

Their family was quite rich and the house was quite big. Their father and mother used to work overseas and they had to live with their grandparents.

"Good evening sunflowers" the blonde greeted and sat between the two kids with a wide smile.

"So, how was your day sunflowers?" Asked Taehyung.

"It was good, sir," the boy replied.

"Mine, too. Grandma sewed a new dress for my Barbie doll" the girl exclaimed cutely and the blonde couldn't resist to pinch her soft cheeks cutely.

Later they started to work together. Taehyung was teaching them basic line formations of a portrait sketch. The kids started with an oval shaped face with some lines drawn on top and bottom.

The kids were intelligent and catchy so it didn't take time and soon they were on making face parts and the result was impressive according to their teacher.

"Sir, look at mine" the girl yelled and kept her drawing in front of his teacher's eyes until she got some stars as a reward on it.

"And what about mine" the boy showed him and he got the stars too.

Soon the dusk arrived and the night began with Taehyung leaving for his home after saying bye to his little students who waved bye with the same energy to them.

~~~

The blonde arrived at his home and firstly he removed his coat and hung it on the hanger.

"Taehyungssi the dinner is ready" his aunt said and he nodded as he joined the others on the table.

The family was small consisting of him, his aunt and his cousin Jisung who was 5 years old.