Part 3

You awake in a dark room, the walls there made of wood that was broken down. The roof had holes in it, and looks as if its caving it. There was a window to the right, the moonlight shined through it signifying the middle of the night.  A cold breeze came in through the window, making a low whistle through the room. The floor was wood, broken and covered with dirt and dust and god knows what else. 

You slowly open your eyes, trying to figure out where you were, and how you got there. You look around the room and see a table, with a few items on it. It looked like some food, and unable to see what else. You try and move, but stop at the sound of chains jingling, you look at your hands to see that you are chained down. You look around some more, some planks of wood laying around, not much really. 

"Your awake?" a soft chuckle emerges from the darkness, as Jess steps forward from the darkness. You glare daggers at him, knowing full well he was the one who put you here. "you look so angry..perhaps you want to go home?" The chuckle grey more sinister and offsetting "well, allow me to be the first to welcome you, to your new home." the chuckling turned into extreme laughter, terrifying laughter the kind you would hear in a mad house. You bring your legs closer to your self unsure of what he was going to do, and well you couldn't run so that is all you could do to make yourself feel a little more safe, a false hope. he leans down and put his face a few inches away from yours, "now we can be together...forever.." his begins panting heavily. 

You close your eyes and shake your head, you begin to squirm and kick at him  screaming at him to get away. He backs up and scoffs, "who do you think you are, i welcome you into your new home, and this is how you repay me?!" his voice grew angry, "stupid bitch" he lifts up his leg and brings it down hard on your head. He then begins to kick you repetitively in your gut, chest and everywhere he could.  You curl up in a ball as he kicks, you groan in pain and let out a soft moan of pain. 

Jeff turns around and kicks some planks of wood laying around screaming and cussing at nothing. "WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME" he stomps on the wood breaking it in two. 

silence through out the room. You had no response, how could you love a monster like that. Especially one that stalked you for god knows how long, and kidnapped you. "i...i need to go home.." you say softly, holding your gut afraid of another harsh beating. 

"this is your home now" you turns and looks at you, his face with drops of blood on it didn't help him looking like a crazy person already.  You shake your head. 

"you want to be together forever right?" you say, hating yourself for thous words leaving your mouth. Jeff nods looking at you confused. "if i stay here...people will know im missing and people will come looking for me, and they will find me.." You set up still holding your gut. Jeff cocks his head to the side. 

"whats your point"

"if they find me, they will find you as well, and they will take you away, far away so that you can never see me again, and we would never be together...ever" you put emphases on the ever hopping to get through to him, despite to get away from him. You just want to go home. 

"i want to see you..i want to feel you..i want to be with you.." he walks up to you and places his hand on your cheek, and rubs it softly "if i let you go, ill have to go back to watching you from a distance, i cant take that anymore, i need more." You try and look brave, you try and hide the fear in your eyes, but to no success

"ill make a deal...if you let me go...ill be yours, yours alone and yours forever. However nobody can know." you look at him hopping that will be enough. 

"more..." his gentile grip becomes quickly losses its soft touch to it, and becomes strong, and felt like he was going to bash your head in. 

"yo-you can come into my room at night, but only at night." you spoke without thinking. His hand scared you. He had to power to kill you if he wanted right there, and you were scared he would. He smiles and his grip softens. 

"i suppose that will do."  he Stands up and begins to undo your chains. Once you where free, he lifts you before you can even adjust. "we seal our deal with a kiss" he forces a kiss again, and pulls you twords the door but stop in the middle. He mumbles something, to quiet for you to make you. Before you could ask what he said, he swiftly turns around and punches you. You fall hitting your head on the table, blacking out once more.