Part 5

"Alright, how about this one, chicken or fish?" you lean forward looking at Jeff with a cocky expression. Its been 6 hours and you two are still sitting asking one another random questions. Your goal is to find a question he doesn't know. So far he has had an answer for everything, than again you weren't trying very hard. You cock an eyebrow.

"what kind of question is that." Jeff looks at you dumbfounded. "it depends on how they are cooked"

"raw" you felt confident in your question, and couldn't hide the smirk on your face. Jeff looked at you like you were an idiot.

"im going to wipe that smirk right off your face if you don't make it disappear." Jeff growls at you annoyed with your overconfidence.

"so you cant answer that." You chuckle slightly. As you do, Jeff jolts and pin you down on the floor. He holds your hands down by the wrist. You stair at Jeff wide eyed blushing. Just as quickly as your smirk faded, it came back. Jeff scoffed and kissed you.

The blush on your cheeks grow to a deeper red. "i told you so" Jeff said smirking looking at you no longer smirking. Jeff gets up and sits a few feat away from you, smirking slightly. "so my turn now..." Jeff looks up pretending to think about what to ask, you lean up still blushing slightly. Jeff looks at you smirking, "first kiss"

Your face turns a deep red "what kind of question is that" Jeff chuckles

"well.." Jeff looks at you with a smug look. You glare at Jeff not wanting to answer. "douse this mean i win~" you look away, and mumble the answer, "hmmm~?"

"you...." Your face turns as red as a tomato. You didn't want to look at him, or see how smug his face was. Ageist your better judgement you take a glance at him from the coroner of your eye. To your surprise, his face wasn't smug, rather surprise. You swear there was a slight blush on his creek .

"re-really..?" Jeff looks at you as still as can be. You nod. Jeff smiles slightly, clearly feeling slightly proud. Jeff sits next to you, and pulls you onto his shoulder. You blush a little harder, unsure if its even possible. "well...you were mine to..my first i mean." Jeff now visible blushing, looks away, trying to not let you see. You smile slightly and rest your head on his shoulder. Despite his terrifying appearance, and the kidnapping...and the stalking..and god know what else he has done. He wasn't all that bad, and actually..a little sweet. You hear a car door slam shut, and you and Jeff both jump to your feet. Your mother is home, what was she going to say about Jeff..?

Jeff gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, "that's my que to leave, ill see you later my love." Jeff winks at you dashing upstairs. Just as you hear your window shut from upstairs, your mom walks in.

Your mother smiles at you, "how was your day? do anything fun?" You shake your head. "just sat and watched movies all day?"

"mhm~" you smiled.

"i have to get up early in the morning and go in early. So im going to shower, and the go to bed. Breakfast will be up to you and your father." Your mother signs, and sets her bags down walking twords the bathroom downstairs.

You sit on the couch and hear your phone gouse off. You pick it up and see a text from an unknown number. 'come upstairs'. Slightly curious you walk upstairs, hopping for Jeff. You turn your light on and look around. Your room was empty. Wrong number happy? You look at your phone again, another text. 'walk forward.' you start walking forward. Another text. 'by the window' You walk twords the window, and open it. You stick your head out and look around, nothing sadly. You stick your head back in and close the window. You look at your phone, nothing. You sigh and turn around to see Jeff sitting on your bed. "long time no see" He gives a slight wave. You smile, unsure why you even wanted him around.

You give a slight chuckle, "ya long time no see. You know you cant be here right?" you look at Jeff slightly smug.

"ya, i just wanted a proper goodbye" Jeff stands and walks twords you. He stops a foot away from you and wraps his arms around your waist. "so how about a kiss?" You look at Jeff with a cocked eyebrow. "hmmm~" You giggle softly, and kiss Jeff on the cheek, right above his cut smile.

"what about one on the lips?" Jeff ask, not expecting one. You shrug, and kiss him on the lips. Jeff smiles and kiss back. You hear the door open once again downstairs. Your father is home.

"you should go now, both my parents are home." Jeff groans slightly and opens the window.

"ill see you tomorrow then?" Jeff sitting in the window.

"maybe" You stand there looking at him. Jeff nods and leaps our of the window, and lands in the tree. Jeff jumps down from there, and runs into woods behind your house. You shut the window, and lay on your bed smiling softly to yourself. Jeff was all you could think about, an entire day spent with a half decent guy. Only half decent again cause of the kidnapping and stalking. You don't have feelings for him, how could you, that would just be insane. You hug your stuffed turtle plushy close. He may be your boyfriend, but it was forced you cant have feelings for somebody like him. You yawn and roll over shutting your eyes. You soon fall asleep.