Part 16 -alt ending-

you woke in the middle of the night. It felt like something was watching you...Liu was still in his room...and god knows where jeff was. you lean up and look around. When the thought of jeff came to you, you felt a cold hand slither over your mouth, and a sharp cold blade slide onto your neck "don't make a noise, don't wanna wake them, now do we?"

the blade quickly came down, as well as the cold hand. You turned and seen jeff, covered in blood. You smiled and hugged him. "i was so worried i wouldn't see you again." You press your lips ageist his before he could even respond.

"come on, we have to go, before he wakes up" Jeff stands holding your hand

"to late" you hear liu say from behind you "just where did you come from."

"oh you know, just in the neighborhood." jeff shrugs sarcastically, pushing you behind him.

"funny.." liu pulls out a gun and points it at jeff "hand her over. im sick of this, give her to me and ill let you live."

"how about we let her decide??" jeff looks at liu

"fine...just remember im the one with a gun though."

"I CHOOSE JEFF" you scream without a moments hesitation. liu stands there stunned, and jeff bursts out laugh

"how dare you, after everything i have done for you. this is how you repay me?!" liu aims the gun at you

"the only thing you have ever done for me is kidnap me, beat me half to death, and have your friend beat me. You tried to kill the man i love." you blush a deep shade of as soon as you realize what you just said.

"(Y/N)...you love me.." jeff looks at you blushing slightly

"well...ya.." to late, no point in trying to deny it.

Jeff beings to laugh, "i love you too" he kisses you on the forehead

"NO!" this isn't supposed to happen, your supposed to love me, ME NOT HIM." liu fires the gun, hitting you in the shoulder. You fall to the floor in an extreme amount of pain.

Jeff rushes his Liu, stabbing him in the side. Liu screams and pushes jeff off of him. Liu shot the gun at Jeff, hitting him in the chest. Jeff fell to the floor gasping for air. 

"JEFF!" you ran over and help him in your arms. Tears falling from your face as you watch the man you love die. "please don't die, you cant..not you..i love you.....please"

Jeff chuckles softly. "i don't think i have a choice this time. I love you too, i always have" you lean down and press your lips on his kissing him goodbye, one final time. 

Jeff took his final breath and you laid there, holding his corps crying. "come now my flower, we should get ride of the body." 

"kill me" you looked up at liu tears rolling down your cheeks

"what..." liu looked at you wide eyed 

"i said kill me. i have nothing left without him. and id rather die then spend another second with you. Fucking kill me."  you stand and walk towards liu, pressing his gun right where your heart is.

"i...i cant do that.."

"then i will.." you forcible pull the trigger firing the gun, hitting you directly in the heart. The bullet went through your chest, it was the most painful thing you have ever felt. You fell back on the floor blood spilling out of your body on onto the floor. You land next to Jeff, you hold his hand smiling "we will be together soon...my love"  you close your eyes welcoming death.