Part 16

you woke in the middle of the night. It felt like something was watching you...Liu was still in his room...and god knows where jeff was. you lean up and look around. When the thought of jeff came to you, you felt a cold hand slither over your mouth, and a sharp cold blade slide onto your neck "don't make a noise, don't wanna wake them, now do we?"

the blade quickly came down, as well as the cold hand. You turned and seen jeff, covered in blood. You smiled and hugged him. "i was so worried i wouldn't see you again." You press your lips ageist his before he could even respond. 

"come on, we have to go, before he wakes up" Jeff stands holding your hand

"to late" you hear liu say from behind you "just where did you come from." 

"oh you know, just in the neighborhood." jeff shrugs sarcastically, pushing you behind him. 

"funny.." liu pulls out a gun and points it at jeff "hand her over. im sick of this, give her to me and ill let you live."

"how about we let her decide??" jeff looks at liu

"fine...just remember im the one with a gun though." 

"I CHOOSE JEFF" you scream without a moments hesitation. liu stands there stunned, and jeff bursts out laugh

"how dare you, after everything i have done for you. this is how you repay me?!" liu aims the gun at you 

"the only thing you have ever done for me is kidnap me, beat me half to death, and have your friend beat me. You tried to kill the man i love." you blush a deep shade of as soon as you realize what you just said. 

"(Y/N)...you love me.." jeff looks at you blushing slightly

"well...ya.." to late, no point in trying to deny it.

Jeff beings to laugh, "i love you too" he kisses you on the forehead

"NO!" this isn't supposed to happen, your supposed to love me, ME NOT HIM." liu fires the gun, hitting you in the shoulder. You fall to the floor in an extreme amount of pain. 

Jeff rushes his Liu, stabbing him in the side. Liu screams and pushes jeff off of him. Liu shot the gun at Jeff, hitting him in the leg. Jeff ignored it and rushed him again "this time, ill be sure you fucking die, not just go..to....sleep" jeff dug his knife into Liu's throat and sliced it open. Blood started poring out. Jeff started stabbing liu over, and over in the chest. 

Jeff kept going for what seemed like forever. He was breathing heavy but kept going. You got up and placed your hand on his shoulder. "jeff....." Jeff looked at you holding his knife up ready to stab again. "he's dead.." Jeff breathing slowed a bit, he slowly lowered his arms, and dropped then knife. After a few moments Jeff stood up and hopped over to the side of the room. You and Jeff just stared at the corps, that showed very little resemblance of ever being human. 

You walked over and sat next to jeff. "you ok...kinda lost your head back there" Jeff nods. "you sure.." he nods once again and lays his head on your shoulder. His hair was wet, he was covered head to toe in blood, but it didn't bother you. Nothing could. you fell in love with him

you fell in love with a murderer, and this is where you wanted to be for the rest of your life. By his side. 

Years since that even took place, you and jeff are now traveling the country together, never staying in one place to long knowing what could happen if you were two were caught. You traveled at night and did what you wanted. You ever started helping him with his murders. It almost felt good. 

hey, so im going to do an alt ending, ill post it soon :D sorry if it felt rushed.