Part 8

The car ride to the school was filled with silence. Nether you or the offer said anything. You just looked out the window, looking at everything. Nothing was different from every other day you walked. 

The car came to a stop once you arrived. "ill be waiting right here when you get out." 

"Alright, ill be out as soon as i can then." The officer nods watching you get out of the car. You put your bag on your shoulder. You can already hear it now. The things they were going to say as you walked down the halls. 'she got dropped off in a police car' , 'i heard it was her who broke into the school' , 'what if its our house she breaks into next'. The rumors weren't much, they were just words, and that's all they were, the thing that would slowly get to you is there glares. The way they would look at you and wiser, with some soft laughter. 

Maybe it wont be that bad.. 

you try and push the thoughts into the back of your head. You begin to walk it off, and people quickly made a path for you, looking at you and whispering, followed by soft giggles. 

'damn it....' you thought to yourself. You kept walking, forcing yourself to ignore it all. You walked to your locker. You open it and look at the love letters. You circle through them, tossing most of them in the trash, expect a blank one. You put it back in your locker. 

"Oh, my god (Y/N), if i had as many love letters as you do, i would be in heaven." Your best friend says leaning on the locker next to yours. You two tried to have neighboring lockers, but it didn't work

"ya, then you should try not leading a guy on. Men don't like being lead on to where its impossible. " you say closing your locker and turning twords her. She had her brown hair down, her glasses laying on her face. She didn't have a nerdy look, for the most she was very beautiful. Her green eyes didn't help. 

"i know that." she makes a pouty face. The one she normally dose when your tease her. You stick your tounge out at her teasing her more. "so what was with that cop dropping you off? people are saying you broke into the school? did you do it?" 

"way to many questions, slow down" you two slowly begin to make your way to class. You had two had the same first couple of classes, which made up for not having neighboring lockers. She has always been a chatty person. That you was always reminded of as soon as you would begin to forget.

"sorry, i'm just really curious on whats going on. Its weird being out of the loop in this thing when t involves my best friend." she giggles slightly. It was the giggle she would do when she realized how much she was talking. 

"no, i didn't break into the school. and as for the police offer, he is just an escort cause they think it might be a crazed fan boy trying to get my attention." You look at her, showing that you are very much over it, and think its extreme over kill to have a police escort. 

"that sound so sweet~~" she says teasing-ly "i would love a yandere boyfriend" 

"ok, one i don't have a boyfriend, and two. Yes i too would love to be kidnapped and tortured everyday for the rest of my life. out of love" you two walk into your classroom and sat down at your seats. Having a few min before class you two sat close. 

"people are scared of you, you know." (F/N) ((friend name))

"hmm?" what do you mean? you look at her confused. 

"well, between the rumors, and you being escorted by the police, people don't know what to think. They are scared."  your friend looks at you sincere. It's a face you don't see often You look around and see the people looking at you, and quickly looking away. (F/N) was right. She may not always act it, but she was smart and very observant. One of the things you were most grateful for. You look back at her and nod. 

The bell rang and everybody took there seats and your teacher walks in. First class was completely and utterly boring. So you found yourself looking out the window in a daze. 

*buzz* *buzz*

You discreetly pull out your phone, in attempts to avoid it getting taken away again. 

'1 new message from unknown number' 

'your mine, he can't have you'

confusion hits hard after reading, considering you saved Jeff's number. Who was it? Who were they referring to when they said 'him' You were about to put your phone when your phone away, ignoring it the weird text, when you got a text from Jeff. 

"hey baby ;)"

'I just got a really weird text, you know anything about it?'

"no? what it say"

'your mine, he cant have you. weird right?'

"ya, really weird. Seems like ill have to mark my territory ;)"

You blush slightly reading his text. ' the hell dose that mean? 

"nothing for a while. any idea when ill be able to drop by again?"

'not really. between cops watching over every night and what not its gonna be hard for you to get in."

"this is going to be a drag.." you could almost imagine the face he was making. 

'i got to go, class is about to end' you slid your phone back into your pocket, and shortly after the bell rings.  you grab your stuff, and no sooner (F/N) quickly got close to you, making her smug face/ 

'shit....' you think to yourself, knowing full well she noticed you on your phone all through out class. 

"spill the beans girl, i want to know ALL the details, starting with the turtle necklace. Assuming its the same guy." Her face only grew more smug.  

"can you get anymore smug." you look at her, walking away

"yes, yes i can. now start talking" she follows close behind. 

you sigh knowing she wasn't going to let it go, and it would be impossible to avoid her for the rest of the day. She has gone out of her way for these kinds of things before. No doubt she will do it again. "He is just a friend" 

"OHH~ So it is a guy" 

"we are just friends." you reassure her. 

"whatever you say. So who is it."  she walks around you in circle. Something she dose when overly excited. You always expect her to trip over her own feet, but somehow she never dose. 

"i can't say" you give her a slight win as you walk into the classroom and sit down. She follows sitting down behind you, as you turn to face her. "just trust me on this, you don't end well." 

She looks at you confused, but nods. "ill come save you if he kidnaps you then"she laughed a lighthearted laugh, and you give a slight chuckle, wondering if she really would try and find her if it were to happen again. class started again, and you decided to take notes. 

The rest of the day was full of gossip between you and (F/N). The day quickly came to an end. "ill text you later~" You tell (F/N) waving goodbye as you walk over to officer Barbrady. 

"afternoon (Y/N), how was school?" the officer asks opening the passenger seat to the car. 

"it was fine, nothing really happened. Thank you." you say stepping in the passenger seat

"i apologize for having you ride in the back this morning, i forget high school can be hard. And i'm sure getting dropped off in a police car doesn't help. But if your in the front might help some. and im not a morning person, so forgive my lack of conversation"  

"it's fine mornings suck, so i like it being silent before school. Gives me some extra time to wake up." you smile as he starts the car and begins driving back to your house.