Part 12

You look at the man in front of you known as Liu. He smiled at you. You two staired at one another in silence. "oh dear, your bleeding" his smile faded as he stared at your bleeding leg. Liu stand and grabs the rag, and walks over to you.

You shift your body away from him. He kneels down and places the rag on you leg where Jane dug her heel into you. You flinch as you feel pressure on your wound. "its alright i'm not going to hurt you" Liu looks up at you and smiles as he leans in and give you a soft kiss on the lips. Your eyes grow wide as he turns his attention back to tending your wound. He holds the rag on your wound and applies slight pressure. You flinch again at him applying pressure. "i know..but it will stop the bleeding" He keeps pressure on the same spot for little longer then remove the rag. You were a bit surprised to see that your leg has stopped bleeding.

"i stopped the bleeding, but its still an open wound, so it need covered otherwise it remains at risk for infection." He stand and begins walking out of the room "ill be back with something to cover it with. Try not to touch it or let anything else touch it." You watch him walk out of the room and once he is out of sight you quickly turn your attention to your phone.

its not dead? but she said it was..why would say it is..?

You open the texts between you and Jeff, and begin typing but is interrupted by foot steps outside the room. You quickly hide your phone in your bra before Liu reenters the room.

"Hello lovely" Liu smiles at you and walks over to you. He covers your wound and kisses your cheek. "all better" you look down and see the bandages covering your wound.

You look up at Liu and nod slightly "thank you"

Liu reaches for the chains on your hands "they aren't to tight are they".

You shake your head "id rather not have them on at all.."

"then just say so my lovely" Liu reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key. He takes your handcuffs off. "you understand if i leave these off i have to lock the door, right?"

"why am i here?"

"he doesn't deserve you, so we are going to fix that."

Jane walks into the room and stands by the door "He is here."

"perfect" Liu stands and looks at you. "ill be back shortly, be a good girl will you?" Liu walks out and locks the door. You stand up and begin looking for something to help you get out of the room. The more you look, the more you lose hope of finding anything, until you hear it. The cracking of glass from under your feet.

Glass from a window? you thought to yourself? You quickly survey the area, no window and nowhere where one could be hiding. Regardless of what it was from you pick up a large piece of glass and tuck it into your back pocket

something to protect myself..hopefully

bang bang

you turn as soon as you hear gunshot from outside your room. You stand there in shock,

How did I get into this mess...

You stand there in silence, the door slowly opens as Liu walks back in.

"I'm sorry about that my flower"

"What happened? I heard a gun shot."

Liu shut the door behind him and looked at you "nothing to worry yourself with, now where were we?" You stood there glaring at him, "come now don't look at me like that, I only did whats best for us" Liu said walking twords you. you take a step back and glare at Liu. "Come now my flower, don't be so reluctant." He stops and opens his arms with a giant smile on his face. 

You look down at the ground, 'if i resit, god knows what Jane will do to me...' 

"ill be your flower" You look up at Lui. Liu's smile grows wider "but..." his smile quickly fadded "but..you have to let me go."

"how do i know i can trust you" Liu stood there, his face twisted between a mixture of rage and insanity. 

"you clearly had no problem getting me here, i would think you could easily do it again if needed." Liu stood there not amused. you take a gulp and step forward placing your hand on his cheek. "don't you want me to be your flower?" you look up at him smiling softly.  Liu places his hand on yours and smiles. 

"your my flower regardless" Liu smirks. 

You feel your heart sink as you hear him say that "what..." you take your hand away, but Liu grabs onto your wrist. 

"you are my flower, and you belong with me. He didn't desirve you, so i took you, and you will stay here till i know you wont try anything." 

"i wont give up..im getting out of here" You narrow your eyes at Liu.

"then i will break you" He lets go of your wrist. Liu picked up a large piece of wood and hit you upside the head with it, you feel to the floor, feeling a sharp pain in your head, and something warm run down the side of your face. 

"what the hell" you look up at Liu pissed. He lifted his foot and brought it down heavy on your rib cage, then began to kick you repetitively. 

Kick, after kick...after kick....after kick. You slowly started to lose consciousness from the pain, and before you could even realize it you blacked out.