Part 10

Your phone kept going off...

Jeff grabs your phone, and starts scrolling "mine...mine..mine..mine...he is just sending mine over and over?" Jeff keeps scrolling. "Want me to block it?"

"I already have twice..but ya go ahead.." Jeff nods and blocks the number, then setting your phone down. "should i bring tell the cops..?"

"why?" Jeff walks behind you and wraps his arms around you.

"well..i'm suppose to alert them of anything..and thats...something.." Jeff doesn't say anything. "just a thought i guess" you go back to eating your food.

buzz...

"what will it take for this guy to go away?" Jeff walks over to your phone. He picks up your phone, and his eyes go wide as he opens it.

"what is it" you ask finishing your food.

"nothing" Jeff quickly blocks the number "im turning your phone off." You nod hesitantly.

"There will be a cop outside for the night soon, you should get going."

"but i just got here.."

"i know, but if you stay you wont be able to leave and you risk getting seen, its better if you leave."

i shouldn't be warning him...i should let the cops find him...

Jeff frowns and nods, he walks over and kisses your forehead. "ill text you later, just ignore the number if you get anymore texts. Probs best to leave your phone off"

He then walks upstairs. You wait a few moments to hear your window shut, and when you do you turn your phone on.

buzz

i guess he didn't tell you :)

"huh..what did he leave out now." You put your phone in your pocket, grab your bag and walk upstairs. Tossing your bag on your bed, and pulling out the chair to your computer.

You open google chrome, and search 'Jeffrey Woods'

16 year old boy, 'Jeffrey Woods', Hospitalized after freak accident

freak accident?? You scroll the page some.

Jeffrey woods was a neighbor's birthday party, when a few kids from (Y/S) ((your school)) showed up, and started causing trouble. The boys attacked the Jeff, and chased him into the house, where Jeff was then forced to defend himself, and then beat two of the kids the death. And before he could beat the last one, a spark light the alcohol that covered them both, burning the last kid to death, and injuring Jeffery.

i understand not wanting to tell me about that..you felt slightly sorry for him..You scrolled some more.

Jeff is currently in the hospital, resting and hopefully he will heal soon.

posted 3 years ago

so that was the freak accident..

buzz..

keep looking your almost there~~ :)

You look at your phone confused, and decide to listen and keep looking. You click on another link.

Woods family found dead.

This morning, the woods family was found brutally murdered, in there own home. The parents Dina, and Lucas Woods were found in there bedroom, with several stab wounds. The son Liu, who was released from jail, just a few weeks ago, was found in his room, in critical condition, he was rushed to the ER shortly after being discovered. Any longer, and there would of been no hope of survival for Liu.

Buzz

'how you holding up?' It was from Jeff.

"you had a brother? and why didnt you tell me you went to (Y/S)?" you respond. and set your phone down.

buzz

almsot there :)

You ignore the unknown number, and scroll some more.

The suspect for the stabbing is Jeffrey Woods, the older son who beat a small group of kids to death, and was released from the hospital a few short week ago

buzz

"what are you talking about? one question at a time"

'you have a brother.'

"ya so?"

'you keep leaving stuff out."

" didnt think it mattered if i had a brother, besides he is dead, i killed him."

'no, he was found alive the next morning, and was rushed the the ER' you set your phone down, and select more links. The rest where just murders, and what not..

Jeff the kill, copy cat?

Witnesses say, Jane Arkansan burned down her house, with her parents inside, and started scream the name 'Jeff' as she swore to kill him. Since then, three families have been found stabbed to death, all living on the same street the Woods family once lived on.

'i used to go to school with her, she was honestly a bit of a bitch' you thought to yourself.

"thats not funny." You respond with sending Jeff the link to the web sight about Liu.

as soon as you hit send, you hear a crash outside. You look through your window to see if you can see anything, but it was to dark. You shrug it off, the police outside will handle it if its anything. Besides, it was most likely a raccoon and some other animal. 

"what the hell is this?" Jeff responds

'your brother isn't dead.'  as soon as you hit send, the unknown number texts you. 

"BINGO, you figured it out. I am the one, and the only brother of the now know as 'jeff the killer. I am Liu. :D " 

You stair at your phone unsure of what to think. You hear another crash outside and quickly open your texts between you and Jeff. 

"get your ass here now."

'what why?'

"i keep hearing shit break outside and this guy is still texting me and i just really would feel better with you here. Besides do you really need a reason?" within seconds of hitting send Jeff responds letting you know he is on his way.  You hear a crash from down stairs, and your phone goes off. 

":D" from the unknown number. You rush to your door and lock it. You mute your phone and text Jeff to hurry. You hear foot steps coming up the stairs, and that was the last thing you remember hearing, before you black out.