Part 14

when you woke up, you half expected to be in some unfamiliar room, or broken down house, or anywhere really....but thankfully you were in your bed. You smiled, its Saturday so you have nothing you need to do, no school, so you can just lay in bed...all day. thank god with everything that has been going on. a day off is just what you need. you get out of bed and walk downstairs for some food. Your parents were at work so you had a day to yourself. When you went downstairs you found a box with a sticky note on it 

Dear (Y/N),

since the cops took your phone, your father and i both agreed you need a new one. Its already active and all your contacts are backed up. Your other phone was deactivate, and cause of that your number was able to stay the same. 

- love, mom and dad xoxo

'did i save his number...?...could he even get out...the hell did he mean by 'see you tomorrow' anyways..' you shake your head and pick up your new phone and turn it on. you set it down, letting it boot up and you get your bowl of cereal. You eat your food, and pick up your phone.

1 new message 

it was from an unknown number...great...

' i see you ;) '

you look around, and cant seem to find anybody. you look back at your phone. 

"who is this?" you respond to the text ageist your better judgment. and as soon as you did you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist....jeff...

you turn your head and your heart stops..it was Liu...

"hello my flower, he is in jail..he isnt in the way anymore..there is nothing to stop us from being together. " Liu tightens his grip around your waist.

"my parents..."

"wont be home for hours" Liu chuckles, "i know when its safe to see you, im not as impulsive as my brother" Liu scoffs. You grab Lius arms and push him off of you 

"im not your flower. stop calling me that" you walk away holding your phone "i want you to leave, otherwise im calling the cops" 

"come on my flower, please just listen. i know she hurt you but she wont do that to you ever again."  Liu sits down on the kitchen chair

"i seem to recall you were the one beating me last, but i blacked out so i could be wrong, and why should i listen to you?" 

"because a little birdy told me you like my brother. I can bring you two together, but i can also keep you two apart. give me what i want and ill give you what you want." you blush a light shade of red.

"wh-who the hell told you that, and what do you want."  you cross your arms not letting your phone go.

"my secret. and i want your love. Give it to me ill let you see him, keep it from me, youll never hear from him again." Liu smirks

"you want my love...." you cock an eyebrow at Liu. 

He nods "you are to love me, and me alone. you lips will be mine, your hands, your everything all mine"

"and what will happen to jeff..." 

"i have a room set aside for him, he will be chained down, and locked in there like the animal he is." Liu shifts in his seat a bit "youll be able to see him, and touch him, but anything more and one of you two will get hurt, and that will be the last time you ever see him"

"what happens if i decline your offer?"  

"then he is useless to me.."  Liu stands up and stretches. "think about it ill text you later tonight, if i don't have an answer within 30min ill assume you declined my offer and take action" Liu walks by and pats you on the shoulder "no rush my flower" Liu kisses your cheek and walks away.