Part 9

The ride home was somewhat nice. As nice as a unwanted escort from the police can be. The ride wasn't like it was in the morning.

"Hey, who was the guy in the photo i was showed the other day?" you ask Officer Barbrady.

"His name is Jeffrey Woods. He had an accident, and kinda lost it after that. Ended up killing his family. We were able to catch him for a little, but he got lose somehow. Why do you ask?" Barbarady looks at you for a moment, then back at the road.

"Just..looked familiar." You look out the window of the car.

'he left that part out...but..i guess i knew deep down..'

"I'd hope so, he was all over the new for a while" Barbrady laughed slightly as he pulled into your drive way. "my shift is over. Im going to head home now, my number is on the fridge and another officer should be out within the next 30min or so. Any trouble call 911, if you need somethign immedite, call me, text if have to." You nodded and went inside, shutting the door behind you.

He left that part out..

You tossed your bag on the couch with the story in mine about Jeff.

Buzz Buzz

Your phone goes off.

"We weren't meant to be"

The same number as earlier.

"Nothing can keep us apart..I'll do whatever it takes to have you by my side"
"He is unworthy"
"He can't love you like I can"
"I love you"

The texts keep coming, you decided to block the number. You set your phone down and try and make some food. You open your ramen and begin to prep it when you were interrupted by a loud thud coming from upstairs.
"Hello?" You call out, not actually expecting a response. Never works in the horror movies.

Instead of silence you hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Found a way~" the voice was undoubtedly Jeff's. You walk over to the couch and pick up a pillow. You wait a few seconds before you see him come around the corner, and as soon as he does you chuck the pillow at him. 

"that's for leaving out the part where you killed your parents"  Jeff looks down at the pillows confused for a moment, and up at you. 

"Would you rather i include all the gross detail's?" Jeff asks picking up the pillow.

"No, but i would prefer it if you didn't leave parts out. Especially when they are kinda important"  You glare at Jeff as he sets the pillow back on the couch.

"well what wa-"  Jeff stopped when your phone started going off. You both look at it for a moment. "you gonna answer?" Jeff looks at you amused. 

"they are texts" you walk over to your phone. 

i love you

dont leave me

i need you

your mine..

why is he there

does he not know about us

he needs to go

now

you dont belong to him

your mine

mine

mine

mine 

mine

The texts kept coming..just 'mine' over and over..

"hey...do you know anything about this?" you show the texts to Jeff. He takes your phone and starts scrolling  through the texts. 

"no, is this what you meant by 'weird texts' earlier? " Jeff hands you back your phone

"ya, but i blocked the number.." You take your phone, and block the number again. Jeff looks at you and lets out a sigh. "you ok?"

"ya, don't worry about it" Jeff pets your head causing you to blush slightly. "your food is done" Jeff point at your ramen, and you rush over and start eating. "hungry arent you? don't eat to much or youll get fat." Jeff laughs at his comment. 

'oh fuck off, ill eat what i want when i want' You say muffled as your mouth if full. You flip Jeff off as you sit down. 

buzz..

your phone starts going off again. 

mine

mine 

mine 

mine

mine

mine

mine

they kept coming, and coming....

you and Jeff stair at your phone in silence unsure of what to do...