Chapter Two: School

Dear Diary,

Today is my first day of school and I am super nervous. I know only famous people will go there,

but I heard that people RELATED to famous people go there as well.

And, not to brag or anything,

but I might get run over by fans.

HELP!

Hayley

School. I absolutely hate the person who invented school.

I groan and turn off my alarm. I get up and wear a white t-shirt with rainbow colored stripes at the collar, and overalls on top. I got them at FOREVER 21, my absolute favorite place to shop put on some mascara and leave my hair nice and curly. I go downstairs, eat some cereal while Mommy vlogs us.

Did I say us? Well oops. I meant just me.

After that we drive to school. When we get there mommy says "Love ya! Have a great day!" I smile at her then step outside. I go to the fifth grade wing. Txunamy isn't gonna be in any of my classes because she's in fourth grade, but my friends Coco and Brianni from Mani will be there. I texted Coco this morning:

ME: whats ur schedule?

COCO: art, science, math, social studies, lunch, history, IR, idk the rest

ME: we have science and history together

COCO: i was worried we wouldn't be in any classes 2gether. gtg cya soon

ME: cya

When I get to my homeroom I go inside. My teacher, Mr. Burgess, is writing his name on the board. We have to sit in groups of two, so I walked to an empty desk praying either we have an odd number of kids in the class or that Brianni is in my homeroom. I see one girl walk in, and she has dark wavy hair and the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. She goes up to a girl sitting by herself. The girl has dirty blond hair and green eyes. The girl says "Hi, could I sit here?"

"Are you kidding me? No way. I don't sit with anyone who isn't famous or related to anyone famous. Go away."

"But I---"

"GO AWAY!"

I surprise myself by saying, "You can sit here."

She smiles. "Thanks." She sits down. "I'm Aaliyah. I'm related to--"

"Okay class!" I hear Mr. Burgess say.

After class is over, I realize I never introduced my self to Aaliyah, and she never finished her sentence. Oh well. One more class and then I'll be with Coco.