Chapter Three: Fraters

ME: where u at?

COCO: science

ME: what?? i'm already there! Where r u????

COCO is typing..

I sigh. But then I realize, wait, what if I'm in the wrong room?! Omg, no WAY on my first day of school!!

My phone dings and I see Coco answered:

COCO: noooooo! I'm in the Spanish room lol, I thought it was science xD

I can't help but smile. Typical Coco. Our science teacher, Miss Hatley, lets us use our phones in class, so I don't have to sneak it. Better watch out for Mr. Hansen, though. I have him for math, at least. It's my favorite subject.

I finally see Coco walk in. We smile at each other as she sits next to me. I see that girl Aaliyah, too, and she's sitting with a girl that has dark hair and aqua eyes. In first period we had to make nametags, which is the stupidest thing ever. Mine says Hayley LeBlanc of course. The name of the girl Aaliyah is sitting next to is LaKota Greene. I smile. I like that name. LaKota.

Miss Hatley smiles sadly at us and says, "Sorry guys, I have to  picks your seats."

"So not fair," I mutter.

She starts saying who sits with who. "Coco and Larissa, Blakely and Mia (I didn't be even notice she was here! We're not that close but we're still friends), Sky and Ronald, Jillian and Ferni, Aaliyah and Hayley, Jazmyn and Kayleigh." I didn't hear the rest. Then I realize that I'm with Aaliyah. Aaliyah McBroom. Where does that last name sound familiar?

"Hey." I hear someone say. I turn around and see that it's Aaliyah. "Oh hey," I say. She smiles and sits down where Coco was sitting. I see Coco is sitting next to a girl with dark hair. Larissa Mayhem, her nametag says.

"Okay, I'm sure a lot of you did this already, but tell the other person your name, how many siblings you have, your family, and your favorite ice cream flavor," says my teacher.

Aaliyah says, "Well I'm Aaliyah McBroom, duh. I have 2 siblings named Amayla and Aiden. Elle and Alaïa McBroom are my cousins." So that's where I heard it! Interesting.

"My favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies n' Creme," she finishes. I smile. "I'm Hayley Noelle LeBlanc. I have 2 siblings named Annie and Caleb who, um.." I sigh. "My parents names are Billy and Katie. And my favorite ice cream is also Cookies n' Creme!" I smile, and she smiles back.

"You guys have no homework tonight," says my teacher. Thank god!

As I walk out of the class, someone trips me. It's the girl who was rude to Aaliyah in homeroom. Her nametag says Fenri in neat calligraphy. I glare at her.

"Where did I see that face that needs glasses and the ugly brown curls? Oh wait you're from homeroom. Oh wait, you're from BRATAYLEY!"

I get a bad feeling in my stomach. She could be a fan just joking around with me, or she could be teasing me. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I see a girl with a yellow backpack and blond highlights. Her nametag says Caila. I smile at her and she smiles back. She politely asks me for my autograph. I say, "Sure!" and give it to her. I wish all my fans treated me like that.

As I walk to my next class, a girl comes running up to me screaming. Ugh. I absolutely HATE that.

"Hiiiii, I'm Alexie, and I LOVE BRATAYLEY!!!!!!" She hugs me. I flinch.

"Leave her alone". Alexie looks to see who it is, and when she does, she runs away. I look up to see who it is.

It's Ferni, along with another girl with wavy brown hair, pale green eyes, and freckles. Her nametag says Lainey Tempas.

What the heck?

Sorry for the bad chapter :/ I'm gonna start updating a LOT more