Escape

Gerard missed school that day. He didn't go home that night, either...he ended up missing a whole week of school. Gerard didn't return home. At first, he didn't think anything of it--it was sort of an impulsive act; without really asking, Frank pretty much had Gerard living with him in his house, far away from the city and from civilization...he still didn't find his phone, but Gerard kind of gave up on looking for the damn thing. He knew for a fact though that his family had most likely called the police to look for him...he wanted to call them, but Frank didn't own a house phone.

A week turned into a month. Gerard had a bedroom of his own and he liked to spend a lot of time outside in the backyard--he liked to go for walks towards the woods and he occasionally brought his sketchbook with him to draw whatever came to his mind. He loved the wilderness outside Frank's house...he had a really nice home. He was happy to be with Frank, but at the same time--he missed home.
Every time Gerard asked about going home, Frank would change the subject; ignore it, or he'd find something to distract the both of them with. Gerard stopped asking for a while...but, in the back of his mind, he began to wonder if Frank would ever take him home. He began to wonder if Frank would ever let him go.

He bought Gerard brand new clothes; especially with the employee discount he got from Hot Topic. Frank also prepared really nice meals for Gerard--in fact, he was quite the cook. When Gerard wasn't hanging out outside, exploring the woods, he'd chill out in the living room to watch TV and occasionally play video games.

Frank even bought Gerard tons of books and comic books to read and he also got him an old fashioned stereo to play music on. Frank was good to Gerard; he treated him very well in fact--the best. Gerard was treated like a prince.

"What are you in the mood for, tonight?" Frank asked Gerard as he scrolled through different varieties of movies of each genre on the TV screen.
The teenager shrugged his shoulders as he lightly hugged the couch pillow in his arms...Frank placed his hand down on Gerard's leg and he flinched as he scooted away from him.

"Are you okay...?" Frank noticed Gerard was upset. Gerard sniffled softly as he felt hot tears spill down his cheeks. Frank immediately noticed.

"Hey, hey...Gerard--talk to me..." Gerard sniffled softly again as he began to sob softly under his breath.

"I...want to go home...I m-miss my family..." Frank fell silent. His eyes widened, but he still said nothing as Gerard continued to cry.

"I know...but...you can't."

"Why won't you let me go...?" Gerard asked him as he turned his head to face him. Frank was a very attractive man; Hollywood gorgeous, and Gerard hated that he was so lovestruck by a complete stranger. A stranger who kidnapped him.
Frank was clearly messed up someway in his head...his eyes were so hazel, they looked more green at that moment...Gerard found himself feeling both attraction and fear while looking at him. His heart began to race rapidly inside of his chest as he realized that he was being held captive by his will; unable to leave, and tried his best not to have a panic attack.

"Because I want you to stay with me." Goosebumps appeared on Gerard's skin; feeling a cold shiver all throughout his body...Frank smiled at him as he then wrapped his tattooed arm around his shoulder, pulled him close against him. He could smell Frank's cologne.

"You're safe. I'll take care of you, and I can make you so happy here." Gerard shook his head no as he tried to beg for Frank to let him go home, but nothing was working.

"Frank, please...I just want to go home..."

"You're not happy here with me...?" Frank suddenly blurted out.

"Frank...I had fun with you, but I need to go home--"

"Why? You said it yourself; your parents are too controlling and overprotective of you and Mikey--you more than Mikey, in fact." Frank was frowning slightly as he spat out his words at Gerard, throwing him off since he's never seen Frank really get mad, before.