Visitor

Gerard was reunited back with his family; they exchanged hugs, kisses, tears, and laughter. Anthony and Poppy got to meet their grandparents and uncle for the very first time...they were still a bit scared, but they'd eventually open up to them. While Gerard talked with his parents and his brother about what's been going on in his life for the last five years, Mikey made everyone go quiet when he asked Gerard about Frank.

"Did he kidnap you, Gerard?" Mikey was blunt. He didn't even hesitate about asking his question so directly.

"Where is daddy Frank...? Is he okay?" Poppy asked Gerard as she lightly tugged at his shirt.

"Mikey, that's their father..."

"Well, their father kidnapped you."

"What's kid-nap...?" Gerard softly shushed his small daughter and held her tiny body close against him. Anthony remained quiet as he stood next to Gerard, on the other side.

"Mikey, don't." Their mother said with a soft and firm tone, placing her hand down against Mikey's boney shoulder.

"Don't what? He's going to be asked these questions anyway when he gets interviewed. I just need to know." Gerard held both his kids close now.

"Michael James Way. I said don't." Their mom said slightly more aggressively, giving him that look she always gave both of them when they were acting up. Mikey already knew she was being serious once she used his full name, so he took the hint and stopped.

"Its getting late. Come on sweetie, let's take you home." Gerard grabbed a hold of his mom's hand in his while he held Anthony's small hand in his, and Poppy held onto her older brother's hand as they all made their way out of the room, out of the police station, and made their way home. Gerard wondered how much life at home had changed...he couldn't stop thinking about Frank; missing him terribly, and hoping he was okay, wherever he was.

The handcuffs were tight around Frank's heavily tattooed wrists; the blood circulation was being cut as both his hands were puffy and turning a purplish color. He's been crying so much that he eventually passed out while being held in a cell, waiting for the worse to come.
He thought about Gerard and his children...hoping all of them were alright. He missed them all so much, and his mind began to wonder what would happen with them; would Gerard end up hating Frank, again? Would his kids eventually find out the truth about Frank and hate him, too...? Would he waste his remaining years rotting away in solitary? Never to see anyone ever again; not Gerard, not Anthony, not Poppy, not Ray...he'd never see his mom again, either.

"Iero. Get up." A cop blurted out at him as he smacked his nightstick against the metal bars, making Frank jolt as he snap himself up. His eyes were heavy, red, and puffy.

"You've got a visitor."

"...who?" The officer ignored Frank's question as he unlocked his cell, made his way in, and grabbed Frank by his arm--he escorted him out of the cell, and lead him over to another room, where Ray waited for him.

"...Ray...?"

"Holy shit, you're okay!" Ray stood up from his seat and didn't hesitate to pull him in for a hug--the officer scolded at Ray for touching Frank, but Ray didn't care. The cop sat Frank down, roughly, in a chair and stood by a corner, keeping an eye on him.

"Dude, what the hell happened...? I heard about you getting arrested on TV and they said that you kidnapped Gerard! Fuck—I thought his name was Arthur—now I know why his nickname was 'Gee'...what the hell is going on, Frank!?" Ray was talking so fast that Frank could barely understand all of his questions. He was even talking with his hands--Ray did that a lot, especially when he was freaking out.

"I didn't kidnap him, Ray. This is all just a huge fucking misunderstanding..."

"They said Gerard has been missing for five years--that he disappeared at seventeen, did you know about that?" Frank's mind was running; too many questions being asked at once, and too many thoughts scattering across his head...he honestly didn't know what to say.

"Ray...you have to believe me--whatever you heard, I didn't do anything wrong..." Frank had tears building up inside of his eyes; his eyes stung as tears spilled down his cheeks, and his heart was racing.
Ray noticed how purple Frank's hands were turning from the handcuffs.

"Hey officer--could you, like, take off the cuffs?"

"He's a criminal. Criminals wear cuffs--protocol."

"Dude, his hands are turning purple, can't you at least fucking loosen them...?" The officer let out a loud sigh and walked over to Frank, pulled him up and loosened up his cuffs, making Frank feel slightly relieved.

"You believe me, right...?"

"Frank, I don't know. I want to believe you--I do, you're my best friend; my brother by love, but...dude, this shit is seriously bad..."

"Ray, I'm telling the truth."

"I'll believe you when I hear the facts, okay...? In the meantime, I'm just glad you're not hurt..." Frank was upset that Ray didn't believe him. Ray always had his back; always defended him, always protected him...but not now. He could even tell that Ray looked at him differently. Frank couldn't explain the look, but it was...strange, like he saw him as a monster.

"Ray...I'm scared..." Frank felt like he was going to puke, and his breathing was unsteady.

"I'd be scared too if I were in your shoes."

"I miss Gee, and I miss my kids..." Ray was silent, he ran his hand through his curly and fluffy hair while sighing, softly.

"I know you do, Frank. But, right now you need to focus on you...I want to believe you're innocent, but...I don't know what to think right now." Frank remained silent as he thought about Gerard, Anthony, and Poppy. He missed his family--he wondered about where they were and if they were alright...he also wondered if they were thinking about him.

Frank wanted to see them again, before the storm began...before all the chaos began; all the interviews, all the trials...the revealing of everything, and the truth being spilled...all hell was about to break loose.