Chapter Two

"I'm a dead boy," Jimin wailed, shoving his head into one of Taehyung's fluffy pillows. The action didn't get him much of a reaction from the others, so he made sure that they would hear his anguish by screaming into the pillow.

Taehyung smacked his head.

"You're being dramatic," he reprimanded. "And why are you on my bed, go ruin your own pillow."

Jimin reluctantly pulled his head from the safety of the pillow and stuck his tongue out at his friend.

"You have no clue, the rumors surrounding this boy, even Joonie seems to believe it," Jimin explained softly. Taehyung simply rolled his eyes, wandering away from Jimin's spot on the bed. Their dorm was small, as any dorm here was. It was a small suite that roomed five students. Jimin had gotten lucky. He was rooming with all people he knew and had been close to for most of his life, aside from one of the boys.

Kim Seokjin was a total stranger to Jimin, but he wasn't worried considering he seemed nice enough. They had all of the beds set up in bunks settled in two corners of the room, with their desks on each end of the bunks, and their drawers all set up like a set of large bookshelves. Namjoon had been in charge of the room organization (so he was the one only one who didn't have to sleep in a bunk), and the only one who had really helped him with it was Seokjin. Seokjin was tall and lanky but was a very kind soul who was stronger than he looked.

Jimin let out an exasperated sigh and fell back onto Taehyung's comforter.

"Tae, I'm doomed. I can't believe I interrupted him," he murmured. "I can't ever leave this room again."
"Do you not have homework to do?" Taehyung asked from his spot in the room, looking back at him over his shoulders. As he stared at him he pushed his large circular glasses back up on his nose, his sandy pink hair falling into his face. "You better shut up about this soon, Seokjin will be back soon from class."

"Do you think Seokjin knows him?" Jimin asked thoughtfully, turning his attention away from Taehyung's actual body and directing it out the window by the bed he was on. Outside was a clear view of the path outside of his neighborhood cafeteria. It was barren of students at the moment and the only sign of life Jimin could spot outside was a small squirrel frolicking about in the grass.

"You think too much," Taehyung dismissed.

Jimin sighed and rested his back on the wall beside Taehyung's bed. He stuck his hand thoughtlessly in his pocket, causing his fingers to brush the piece of notebook paper that Min Yoongi had given him. Despite his own better judgment, he pulled the paper out of his pocket and stared at the handwriting. It wasn't neat, but it wasn't messy either. It was certainly legible, but it was clear that the strange boy didn't waste much time making it look overly organized. Jimin squinted his eyes as he read over the script.

Maybe he was wrong, maybe it didn't say Min Yoongi.

He read over the script once again, wrinkling his nose as he did.

His back slid down the side of the wall and he plopped back holding the paper above him. He twisted it upside down, and then right side up. He even moved his body upside down itself to see if it would be read differently.

It didn't.

The door to their room opened as the blood rushed to his head. He twisted his head to the side and spotted Namjoon and Seokjin entering the room. Namjoon raised an eyebrow when he saw where Jimin was situated.

"What are you doing?" He asked him carefully. Jimin held the piece of paper out to him.

"What's the name on this paper?" He asked him back. Namjoon took the paper without question. He hesitated to read it and when he did his body tensed slightly.