Chapter Five

Jimin sat down in the library and pulled out his computer. His initial intention was to study for economics. They had a quiz next Friday and if Jimin couldn't wrap his mind around these terms which should be easy to comprehend then he would likely fail the quiz.

Instead, he ended up typing 'Hangover cures' into google.

It wasn't because of his conversation with Yoongi. No, he was just curious to see if there were any known attainable hangover cures. He would be able to drink soon, it was a good idea to look into it. Sure, he hadn't liked alcohol when he had tried it but maybe he would start enjoying it, and drink it as much as Yoongi, and maybe even get a hangover... Just like Yoongi had.

His friends always acted like hangovers were the worst, and they generally laid around all day complaining about how much their heads hurt because they drank too much. Sure Yoongi had said it didn't bother him anymore but there was no way he was actually used to it.

The first few websites that Jimin clicked on were bogus. They were just doctors saying that you should drink less, or change your drinking habits when you were drinking the night before.

The fourth website he found was great. It was on Cosmopolitan and actually listed how each Hangover remedy benefitted the body and relieved your pain. Tomato juice, exercise, and coconut water felt out of the question. Jimin didn't think he could get anyone with a hangover to drink that stuff. Cold orange juice and everything bagels seemed like a good option. Then there was also Mexican Coke which was supposed to help with hangovers because in Mexico they used real sugar instead of corn fructose syrup or something...

Jimin bit his lip as he took a look at the internet web shopping results. He could order a 24-pack of the soda for sixty dollars on Amazon... He typed in his address and ordered the soda before he could think better of it. He could go to the store and get some everything bagels later too, and he already had orange juice so that wouldn't be a problem.

He paused as he stared at the confirmation of purchase screen on Amazon.

Geez, who was he kidding? Was he scared of Yoongi or was he obsessed with him?

"Don't see why you had to leave your dorm to do this."

Jimin jumped and shut his laptop, looking over his shoulder at Yoongi as he did so. He was still wearing the same clothes he had been in when he was back in bed. So that meant he hadn't gone back to his place yet.

"I was just studying for economics," he stammered. Yoongi took a seat across the table from him and rested his head on his arm.

"Oh?" Yoongi knew Jimin hadn't been studying, but he seemed to go along with it anyways. "You aren't having trouble, are you? You should come over, I can help."

He lifted his head a little and winced when he did. Jimin tried not to react to it, but it made him nervous.

"Are you going to eat anything? There are some everything bagels around the corner and I bet some orange juice would be... Good too."

Yoongi waved it off.

"If I don't lose some weight while I'm here mom will call me a dumpling," he replied dismissively. "I ate too much last night, I need to purge a little."

"Your hangover won't get better if you don't eat," Jimin murmured. Then he tilted his head. "Wait, why did you come to the cafeteria if you weren't here to eat?"

"I came to drink coffee," he responded, holding up his mug of the murky liquid. "But I could ask you the same thing. You aren't eating."

"I will soon. Just... Not yet," he answered dismissively.