Chapter 20

"Hey... Thanks for inviting me to come with you guys to the theme park."

Jimin glanced to the side, his eyebrows raising in surprise at Moonbyul's words. He still wasn't really used to how grateful she always acted to be included in the group. Jimin had always felt like it was pretty cut and dry. She had been best friends with Namjoon and Yoongi. It just made sense that she would join the group and fit in with everyone the best she could.

And she fit the dynamic well. She was snarky, and fun to be around, and honestly, Jimin had never questioned her presence with them. She was perfect for them, in a sense.

"Couldn't imagine coming without you," Jimin stated surely. He felt Yoongi stirring at his side, which surprised him a bit. The amusement park was a small drive from their University, and Yoongi had not been excited about how early everyone wanted him to wake up for the event. Jimin thought he had been sleeping, but apparently that wasn't really so.

"I could imagine it," he murmured back. "I'd be able to actually sleep in peace."

Moonbyul rolled her eyes at Yoongi's words and reached across Jimin so that she could smack Yoongi in the head.

"You're a brat you know that?" She teased.

He hummed and rested his head back down on Jimin's shoulder, but a mere glance to the side told Jimin that he wasn't in the least bothered by the hit as he had a small smile settled over his lips.

Just to make this journey, the boys had to ask Jungkook's mom if they could borrow her minivan- after all no normal car could seat eight people comfortably in it. Moonbyul, Yoongi and Jimin were in the furthest back row, right behind Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

In the front seat Seokjin was driving, and Namjoon was directing....

Luckily, Jungkook was also directing because already Namjoon had tried to lead them down four wrong streets and get off at two wrong exits. Moonbyul had appeared to be a tad bit stressed at Namjoon's continued inability to direct them well to the right location, but she also seemed to be enjoying the chaotic atmosphere either way.

Jimin was glad that she seemed comfortable, he was sort of worried that she would feel left out of the group and honestly hadn't expected her to agree to come today but he was glad, nonetheless.

Jimin and Taehyung had stayed up until... At least four in the morning working on their homework for the weekend so that they wouldn't have to worry about it on Sunday, so they were both pretty tired when they woke up only a few hours later to go to the theme park.

Luckily Seokjin had supplied them with a large amount of caffeine- enough so that Jimin was certain he could make it through the day without letting Yoongi see just how exhausted he truly was.

It was only about a forty-minute ride between Seoul and Everland, so when they finally got to their exit the whole car was buzzing with excitement. Jungkook, for one, couldn't stop talking about all of the things he wanted to do and all of the rides he wanted to ride.

It had been a while since the group had gone to Everland so Jimin understood the excitement. Usually when he went, he just wandered around trying the different sorts of food and watching his friends have a good time while grooving to the songs playing over the loudspeakers.

It would be the first time he came here with a significant other.

His eyes wandered over to Yoongi and he idly wondered what the day had in store for him.

-

"Let's ride a roller coaster first," Jin suggested, his eyebrows raising as he made the suggestion. Jin could almost swear that half the group tensed at the mere suggestion- himself included. Normally when they all came to amusement parks they split up and just sort of met to eat together every once in a while, but this time around, it was clear that Taehyung kind of wanted them all to spend the time together.