Chapter 4

Jimin was speechless at the sight of Min Yoongi there, but the boy didn't seem to care about that. He didn't even ask if he could take a seat at the small group's table. He looked at Hoseok who was sitting beside Jimin and raised an eyebrow. The boy didn't hesitate to scoot over so that Yoongi could take a seat next to Jimin.

"Yoon, thought you were busy this afternoon?" Seokjin asked, shooting Namjoon an amused look.

"Nope," he responded. If Jimin thought he had a lot of food on his plate, he felt like he was starving himself when he looked at Yoongi's plate. It was piled with all sorts of different foods. Rice and meat and vegetables and fruit etc. He didn't seem to mind stuffing the food in his mouth while everyone stared mostly slack-jawed. Seokjin acted like this was pretty normal.

"Everyone, my friend Min Yoongi," he introduced. Everyone at the table dipped their heads in Yoongi's direction. He dipped his head back in between mouthfuls. "Yoon, this is-"

"Jimin can introduce everyone. You're all roommates, right?" Yoongi interrupted. His eyes fell on him, which happened to jostle Jimin back into the present. Yoongi was here and Yoongi was staring at him.

"Yeah, uh, Guk is still in high school. That's Taehyung. Hoseok and I are freshmen, Namjoon is-"

"Ah, yes, I know Namjoon," Yoongi interrupted with a hum. He addressed each person with pressed lips and a short nod. The expression made him look friendlier then normally, in fact, it looked almost like a pout. It was adorable.

"And well, you know Seokjin too," he added shyly. Yoongi nodded, a hum building in his throat.

"It is nice to meet everyone. As it seems you've heard, I have Economics with Jimin," he said, looking around the table at all the boys. Seokjin let out a soft whine.

"How come you're pretending like we don't know one another? Everyone's going to think I made up that we were friends," he commented indignantly. "You've known Jimin for a few classes and you already like him better."

"Jimin's a lot less of an idiot then you are," Yoongi responded, looking like he was more interested in the food on the table in front of him, then his friend who was pouting from across the way.

"Yoon, you're so mean," Seokjin whined. He pointed an accusing finger at the completely unapologetic boy. "Would you guys believe we've been friends since diapers? I put up with his cold behavior and this is how he treats me."

"Sounds like a rough life," Namjoon said, putting a hand on Seokjin's arm. He shrugged off the touch.

"Sounds fake," he said stubbornly. Jimin chuckled, trying to hide the laughter by cover his mouth with the back of his hand but it wasn't enough that Yoongi didn't notice him. He was giving him a weird look that made Jimin swallow hard and covered his mouth more fully with his hand.

"Why are you looking at me?" He whispered. Yoongi shrugged.

"You don't laugh in class."

"You don't laugh very much either."

Yoongi pressed his lips together again.

"I'm not emotionless," he stated. "I show more emotion when I'm around people I like."

"Who do you like?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi seemed to think over the question, his eyes wandering away from Jimin in a way that honestly left the boy feeling more relieved than he realized he would be. It only lasted for the second that his eyes were away though.

"Not really anyone," he admitted. Jimin thought he was serious, because he looked serious, but then his lips did that thing. That thing where they twitched upwards just slightly, and his shoulders did a little bit of an upwards shrug. He suppressed it mostly by looking away from Jimin, but it gave him the distinct impression that it had been a bit of a joke. He smiled, and without thinking raised his hands. Poking the indents in both of Yoongi's cheeks as he did.