Chapter 1

Background: (Not very good at summary's and this my First fanfic; Rated M for seances later on) Naruto and Tamari have been dating since he rescued Gaara the Fifth Kazekage and she is currently in the Leaf Village visiting Naruto since Master Jiraiya died at the hands of the Akatsuki.

__________________________________________________________

Naruto's Apartment

Temari knocked on the door of her "Blonde Fox"-as she called him- door wearing her black kimono with a red sash around her waist and her fan on her back. "Naruto, are you in there?,It's me your Desert Flower" she says with concern in her voice. She gets ready to knock aging but stops when she sees the door opening and a sad Naruto on the other side. "Hi Temari" He says looking at her with a pure sad expression on his face.She sees how hurt he is about his teachers death and feels his sadness and hugs him. "Naruto,I'm sorry about Master Jiraiya" She says while she hugs and and with sadness in her voice. Naruto hugs her back and cry's a little "Thank you Termari". After about five minutes of hugging they let go of each other. "I asked Gaara if I could come and pay my respects and see if you needed anything, but do to a Important meeting coming up I can only stay for Today and tomorrow" She says the last part looking away from him. "It's Fine Termari, I'm glad you came." He says with a smile because his love came to see ho he was. "Do you wanto come in?" He asks "Yeah I would love to" She says, Natuto moves aside to let her in. "And your visit is perfect the same day you head back to the Sand I leave for Mount Myoboku to train with frogs and become the next frog sage" He says as they sit at the table. "Really?, that's cool, so how long will my blonde fox be gone?" She asks. He nods to answers her first question. "Yeah it is cool, and I don't know, it all depends on how well I do in my taring." He says. They spend hours talking and Naruto cooks something for them at lunch time.

____________________________________________________________

(Timeskip 1 day) Both Naruto and Temari where at the Village gates. "Thanks aging for stooping by Termari" Naruto says and hug her. "Your welcome Naruto" She say as they hug. Before Naruto let go of her completely he gives her a kiss on her lips and she blushes from embarrassment."Bye Termari" He says before He and lord Fukasaku disappear in a poof of  white smoke.