Chapter 6

Start writing your story

Path to Suna: Time skip (2 1/2 day's)

Gaara along with his two siblings, a medical ninja, and Naruto on a stretcher- sweating like crazy, as the poison that had only been detected a day ago was making it's way through his body, but thanks to the nine tail's chakra it was at bay for the moment, but he still needs an antidote -where riding in the back of wagon. The only thing Gaara could think off was what Kakashi had told him and how that one-eyed excuse for a man not to mention Hokage had done to repay him.

________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

________________________________________________________________________

"Lord Kazakage, thank you for coming and helping us in our time of need." Kakashi said. "Your very welcome" said Gaara. "Kakashi, if you don't mind me asking what happened I thought that you had suffered heavy causalitys?" asked Gaara. "Well long story short, Naruto battled all six Pain's by himself and won, he later when to go find the real Pain, he was able to talk him out of hatred, and the final pain Nagato Uzumaki , used a Jutsu that revived all of the dead, and I was among them." said Kakashi, and Gaara's eye's went wide when he heard what his friend had done. "T-that's amazing, and yet that pitiful excuses for a Hokage, banished him?" said Gaara. "How do you know?" asked Kakashi. "Because he told me as he was being treated for eight kuni to the back by four of our medics." replied Gaara.

________________________________________________________________________

End of flashback

________________________________________________________________________

"Damn that man, I should have fucking killed him, and to make matters worse that fucking cyclopes has made a poison that takes affect after one day" Kankuro thought to himself. He looked over at Temari who was looking at the state Naruto was in, trying to hold back tear. "Gaara based on what you told us they should have praised him as a hero, but they wanted him dead." said Temari with a few tears streaming down her face. "I know, they will regrete this decision sooner or later." said Gaara. Naruto groans in pain as he tried to talk, "T-Termari....p-please.....aggghh!......f-forgive.....m-me....aggghh!" Naruto said as tried to not scream in in pain and sound strong. Temari took a hold of his hand and rubbed his head with her free hand, "Shh...it's ok Naruto, don't speak we are almost to suna." She said with tears streaming down her face. "We are almost there." she cried.

Time skip (4 days): Sand vialleg streets.

________________________________________________________________________

Naruto was just released from the hospital and he and Temari where walking through the streets to Kazakage tower, today was the day he officially became a sand shinobi. "I know you have have had a hard seven days and all, but are you exited about becoming a sand shinobi?" asked Temari. Naruto looked at her with a big smile and nodded, "You bet hime." he said. Temari blushed and look at Naruto. "What did you call me?" she asked and Naruto saw this and thought she was really embarrassed about what he called her. "I'm Sorry Tema...."he was cut off when he felt her lips against his and he grab her by the waist and gave into the kiss. "Don't be sorry,call me that from now on" she said. Naruto nodded and they continued to Kazakage Tower.