Chapter 15

The three look at the Mizukage. "Ughhh fine me and my bodyguards will look after the creeps." Mei says. "Thank you Lady Mizukage." Temari says. Naruto, Temari, and Gaara leave the room and go to find Sasuke who is in the Middle of fighting Ay and his bodyguards, also with Onoki and his bodyguards. While that fight is happening Mifune and his samurai are fighting the members of Sasukes team. "SASUKE!" Naruto yells and the fighting stops as they all look in the direction of Naruto. Sasuke has a small smirk on his face when he sees Naruto, Temari, and Gaara. "Well, look at this you have turned your back on the leaf just like me Naruto, ironic don't you think?" Sasuke says with a smile causing Temari to growl. "HE'S NOTHING LIKE YOU UCHIHA!" she yells. Sasuke looks at her ans scoffs. "I wasn't talking to you, bitch so but out." He says. "WHY YOU......" She is cut off when she sees Naruto with his Swords at Sasuke's throat. "DON'T CALL HER THAT AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW!." Naruto yells. "And just so you know I didn't turn my back on the Leaf, Danzo as the sixth Hokage candidate banished me after I fought your buddy Pain's 6 corpse puppets, and won." Naruto says. Sasuke smiles a little "Like I believe that he probably banished you because your too weak and worthless." Sasuke says laughing and jumps away. Gaara and Temari Jump down and join the rest of them, as they prepare to fight again. "So I have to fight 3 of the 5 Kage and their pets. "PETS?!" The bodyguards yell in unison. "Did I stutter?" Sasuke asks. "THAT'S IT WE'ER GOING TO WIPE THAT SMUG LOOK OFF YOUR FACE!!" They all say in unison. "Then come and get me." Sasuke says and dose hand sings. FIRE STYLE: MASSIVE FIRE BALL JUSTU: Sasuke says and a fire ball twice the size of normal one shoots out of his mouth and starts heading towards all of them they mange to jump away only to get a few minor and small burns. BOOOM! Is heard when the fire ball hits the wall and opens a giant hole 5 feet in diameter and it scorches the ground. "It could have been over if we hadn't moved." They think in unison. Temari opens her fan to the third moon. WIND STYLE WIND SCYTHE JUTSU: A blade of wind makes its way to Sasuke who jumps out of way getting hit by some of the debris. "Not bad I think you gave me a little cut." Sasuke say pointing to the small cut on his cheek. LAVA STYLE QUICKLIME JUTSU: A yellowish yellow blob shots out of Kurotsuchi's mouth and towards Sasuke that doges it once again but what he doesn't notices he has stepped into a trap, once he dodges he hits a slab of sand and is quickly wrapped in it. "Looks like you still haven't learned have you?" Gaara asks. "Fuck you Gaara." Sasuke says. "Gaara, just use enough force to knock him out he still has to stand trial for all of his actions." Naruto says. "Yes your right but can I at leaset brake some of his ribs for insulting my sister?' Gaara asks. "You can Brake Half." Naruto Says with a smile. "Gladly." Gaara says and starts applying force. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!" Sasuke cries out in pain. Sasuke manages to summon the Susanoo to brake free and looks at Naruto. "Looks like you grow a pair." Sasuke says and looks over at Temari. "NOW WATCH AS I KILL YOUR WORTHLESS GIRLFRIEND NARUTO!" Sasuke yells and the Susanoo sword comes back and gets ready to stab Temari. Temari's eyes widen as blood hits her face and everyone is in shock of the sight before theme especially Gaara. "NOOOO NARUTO!" Temari Yells when she looks up at sight before her, the purple sword of the Susanoo is right through her loves chest. Then he disappears in a gust of wind. "A wind clone?" she says. UZUMAKI STYLE UZUMAKI SEALING JUTSU is heard and then they all see the floor covers in markings and the Susanoo is goon and Sasuke is on one knee. "What the hell did you do?" he asks as Naruto walks over to him. "I sealed away that Jutsu you were using now you can't use it again." Naruto says and starts to do hand sings. "Now to seal your Chackra away." Naruto says and moves his hand towards Sasuke. "What the hell is going on?" Naruto asks as Sasuke starts disappearing due to a portal showing up from no were. "EVERYONE COME QUICK THE HOKAGE HAS ESCAPED!" AO yells. They all run back to the Room. "NARUTO!" Temari yells and bonks him on the head with her fan. "D-D-Don't ever s-scare m-me l-like t-that a-again." She says in between tears once they reach the room. "I'm sorry hime it was the only way to trap Sasuke." Naruto says. Once Temari has calmed down they join the others to find out what happened and how Danzo escaped when they hear laughter and a voice. "Well hello everyone I'm Madara Uchiha it's pleasure to meet you all.