Chapter 9

"Y-you, what are you doing here, I banished you!" yelled Danzo, "Shut up, you pitiful excuse for a Kage." says Gaara. "W-why you, insolent brat!" yelled Danzo. "He saves your Village form the Akatsuki and you repay him with not only banishment, but also an assassination attempt." says Gaara. Everyone's eyes went wide. "I-Is that true Hokage?" asks the Mizukage Mei. "Yes it is,you bimbo." he replies. "What did you call Lady Mizukage!" Ao yells."I..." Danzo was cut off when Ay yells at Naruto. "YOU FROM THE SAND!, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" he yells.Naruto ignores him. "He doesn't have to answer you Lord Raikage, if he doesn't want to." says Gaara. "OF COURSE HE DOSE I'M A KAGE, AND NOW I ORDER HIM TO TELL ME!" Ay yells. Gaara looks at Naruto and nodes as if giving him permission, Naruto nodes back. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, son of Minto Namikaze, the fourth Hokage, and Kushina Uzumaki,Princess of Uzumaki clan." he says, and gets dropped jaws from everyone in the room, Gaara and Temari simply smiled. "I-is this true?" Mei asks. "Yes it is Lady Mizukage, and if don't believe me ask the cyclopes." says Gaara pointing to Danzo. "Lord Hokage is what the Kazakage and that boy said true?" she asks. "Yes it is." he replies. The Tsuchikage grows worried that the the son of the yellow flash could spell disaster in a war, "Akatsuich, Kurotsuchi,kill the son of the yellow flash!" he yells but before they could move they where cought in Gaara's sand that held them in place. "Tsuchikage you would want to start a war between us, I want peace, now can we please return to why we are all here?" says Gaara. Onkio nods and the bodyguards go back into hiding.

Time skip:White Zetu's appearance

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Sasuke Uchiha is in the building." says Zetsu. Naruto throw's a three pronged kuni with his Hiraishin seal on it it was just like his fathers expect with a nine tailed fox in the middle and it lands near Zetu. "Hey kid.." he is cut off when Naruto disappears in a yellow flash, not even a second later he reappears next to Zetsu with his swords in a X. "Your fast." Zetsu says and starts laughing. Naruto gets annoyed by the laughter and cuts off Zetsu's head. Everyone is shocked specially the Raikage. "H-H-He is faster than the Fourth Hokage, h-h-he really is h-h-his s-s-son." he says shacking in fear. He soon gets over it and punches a hole in the wall and goes to look for Sasuke. "SASUKE UCHIHA WHERE ARE YOU?,YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Ay yells as he walks off. 

Time skip Madara Uchiha's appearance

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Madara Uchiha

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Madara Uchiha." he says. "How is that possible, I fought you in my prime." says Onoki. "That's a story for another time." Madara says. "Anyways I'm here to tell you to hand overthe eight and nine tail's Jinchuriki." he says and points to Naruto when says the nine tail's. "What you already he the eight tail!"yells Ay . "No we don't he tricked us and escaped." says Madara, Ay starts to fume with anger towards his brother.