Chapter 5

(A/N: Continues prev Chapter)

"Baki you and fourth others find the attacker or attackers and bring him, her, or them to me!' yelled Gaara. "Hai!" yelled Baki as he and four other Jonin jumped to the trees. Naruto started to come around after five minutes of treatment. "Hey Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari" he said weakly. "Naruto I know you can barely talk but what happened?" asked Gaara. "I was banished." Said Naruto, as soon as he said this everyone's eyes went wide, "Why would Lady-Tsunade banish you?" Temari asked. "Tsuanade....coma....Donzo...Hokage" Naruto said before backing out. "He's fine Lord Kazage, just in shock." One medic said. He nodded. "Gaara, what do we do asked Temari. "We make him a shinobi for our Village but we need to finish this mission personal feelings aside. "Fine, I will finish this mission in protest." Said Temari, "As will I, we will get both sides of this story, and frankly anything that leaves that one eyed mans mouth is a lie so we know Naruto Will tell us the truth." Said Gaara, and everyone nodded. Temari Stay her with the Medics and two others. " She nodded and pointed at two shinobi and they came to her. At the same moment Baki and the other four return. "I'm sorry Lord Kazakge, but the attacker or attackers got away." said Baki in shame. "No need to worry I already have an idea on who did this" Said Gaara.

________________________________________________________________________

Village outskirts-(Walls)

________________________________________________________________________

Gaara and the rest of the sand forces look at the village in dissblife and as they see a giant crater where the leaf use to be "This is unbelievable, the Akatsuki will pay" Said Gaara as he and the sand forces reached the camp where the they saw many survivors, mostly injured. "I thought they suffered casualties." Said Baki, "That's what the letter said " Kankuro. "There will be time for questions later but for now get these supplies unloaded, Baki,Kankuro, with me I have a meeting with the Hokage" Said Gaara. He started to walking and stopped in front of a Leaf Anbu. "Take me to Donzo" He order the Anbu. "Yes Lord Kazakge" The Anbu said and lead him to Donzo. When he entered the tent he fought back his killing urge when he saw Donzo scratching Narutos headband with a kuni in his hand. "Lord Hokage, I brought some supplies that we could spear, sorry if its not enough" Said Gaar. "Oh that's fine lord Kazakge, I'm sure we can mange." Said Donzo. "We can only stay until the supplies are unloaded, and we must head back to our village" Said Gaara. "Ah, well that's perfectly fine I'm sure your Village must also be on edge." Said Donzo. "Yes,I took a grate risk in coming here, but if enemy spys are near by they wouldn't dream of attacking two kage" Said Gaara. "Your playing a war of the mind with them, so smart for one so young." Said Donzo. "Your too kind Lord Hokage" Said Gaara. At that moment an Anbu appeared a few feet next to Gaara. "Please forgive the intrusion Lord Hokage, and Lord Kazakage, but we just received word from the hidden cloud the Raikage has called for a five Kage summit in the Land of Iron.