Chapter 14

This is a filler chapter.

Suna-(The ninja academy.)

The academy was a buzz with graduation day and all the new Genin where exited to get assigned to their teams and meet their new sensei's, but secretly everyone wanted to be placed on Naruto's team after hearing the story's of his accomplishments as a child to the defeating of the six pains and saving the hidden leaf village. The children were all taking and had not noticed when Baki,and along with the Jonin that would have teams among them where, Temari, Kankuro, and Naruto. "Ok everyone steal down." Baki said in a commanding voice. "When I call your names stand and report to your sensei's." Baki said. "Yes sir." the Genin said in unison. "Kai, Su, and Dy, your are assigned to Temari." Baki says and the three stand and walk to Temari and they walk outside. "Ok lestien up you three we are going to wait for Kankuro and Naruto, since we want our teams to be the strongest we will train together got it?" Temari says. "You just want to wait for Naruto-sensei and Kiss him don't you Sensei?" Su asks and Temari blushes. "MIND YOUR OWN BUISSNES UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND ALL DAY IN THE SUN RUNING LAPS!" Temari yells. "Yes sensei." They say in unison. After a while Kankuro walks out with his team; Ro, Dai, and Vu. "Hey what's taking so long, Kankuro, where is Naruto?" Temari asks. "Relax sis, he will be out soon there are only nine kids left, so he should be out soon." Kankuro says. Naruto walks out after two minutes with his team; Gio,Masuriu, and Mia. "Hey hime, what are you doing here?" He asks. "Just waiting on you, my Blonde Fox." She says and walks up to him and kisses him. They both smile and the Genin make faces of disgust. "Come on let's get to the training grounds so we can start training these Genin." Kankuro says. The groups start walking to the training grounds. "Ok listen up you guys, the three of us want to have the strongest teams in the Village, so we will train together once a week, we want to teach you as much as possible in the short amount of time we have together before we head off to war." Temari says and then there is a silence. "Don't you guys worry we will try our best to come back to you guys, I have less time with guys because I have to go train with the Raikage's brother, In two weeks." Naruto says. "I can't believe I forgot about that." Temari thinks to herself.

  5 Kage summit: Summit room

"Sasuke Uchiha YOUR MINE!!" Ay yells as hepunches the wall and walks out and is followed by C and Darui. The others look in wonder at what has justtranspired and Danzo tries to leave but is stopped when Naruto appears behindhim and forces back down to his seat. "SIT DOWN YOU CYCLOPES!" Naruto yells as Danzo hits the chair with aloud thud. "Why you insolent brat!" Danzo yells and his bodyguards Torune andFu appear behind Naruto with their small swords drawn. "Now you die fox brat!"Fu yells and his attacked is stopped by Temari's Fan. "YOU SO MUCH AS LAY AFINGER ON HIM I'LL KILL YOU!" She yells. Torune tries to attack Temari but isstopped by Gaara's sand. "And if you touch her I'll kill you TENFOLD!" Gaarayells.    "Gaarawe should go back old angry fist." Naruto says. Gaara nods his head inagreement. "Then who will keep an eye on these three assholes?" Temari asks."Not me I haven't fought an Uchiha in a long time and I would to see if thatLe- my mistake I forgot he is no longer part of the leaf village, so what Imean to say is sand fox really is who he says he is." Says Onoki and leaves theroom fallowed by Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi. "Well then It's down to two, but I'mguessing that you Mifune wish to join the battle as well?" says Gaara. "Yes Ido after all this he is attacking a Samurai base." Mifune says and gets up andleaves.