Chapter 10

"What for?" asks Temari. "Simple you baka I want to revive the Ten Tail's and become it's Jinchuriki." he says. "What did you call her?!" yells Naruto. "A baka you fox brat." Madara replies. "Your the baka the tailed best only go up to nine."Temari yells. "No you baka let me explain." Madara replies, he tells them everything even his plan. "That's not peace, it's an allusion!" yells Naruto. "So once again I ask you to give the eight and nine tails Jinchuriki." Madara says. "I won't give my Naruto to you!" Yells Temari. "I agree with my sister you won't get my friend, witch also happens to be  her boyfriend." says Gaara. "And you can forget about me giving you my brother." yells Ay. "Is this your final choice?" Madara asks. They all nod in unison. Madara stands up and sighs, "Very well, I have no choice but to declare WAR ON YOU ALL!, the Fourth Grate Ninja War starts NOW!" He says. "Y-You can't be serious." Gaara says. "I'm " Madara says as he disappears. Temari walk over to Naruto and hugs him and starts to cry. "What's wrong hime?" he asks. "N-Naruto...I..was..scared.that...Madara... was...going.. to...take..you...away."she says in between sobs. Naruto knows he cant wait anymore, he looks over at Gaara and he gives Naruto a nod. "Hime theirs something I need to ask you, but can you let me go first?" Naruto asks. Temari lets him go and he gets on one knee holding her hand, "Hime I know we haven't been dating long, but I love you more then everything in the world, and I would give my life for you if need be." He says. "Oh, Naruto, your so sweet." she says. "So what I want to say is will you Marry me Temari Sabaku?" he asks as pulls out a black velvet box and opens it to show a fourteen karat gold ring in a shape of a nine tailed fox and blood red diamond that was held in place by nine small tail's and in one eye a regular diamond that represents their wind chakra nature and in the other a teal sapphire that represents her eye color , Temari is speechless, the Mizukages eyes land on the ring. "Now that's a ring, if she doesn't want to marry you I will." She says. Ao palms his face in embarrassment, "Lady Mizukages please control yourself." he says. She turns to him and smiles too sweetly,"Ao, shut up or die." she says sending shivers down his spine. "Lady Mizukage." Temari says. "Yes what is it?" she asks. "Please forgive me for what I'm about to do." Temari says. "What do yo-." She is cut off when Temari's fan hits her on the head. "Ow!, I might have desired that." she says while holding her head and crying anime tears. Gaara is looking at the scene with wide eyes and his jaw on the ground.  Temari turns to Naruto. "Yes Naruto I will marry you." says and kisses him. The room is soon filed with applauds and cheers. "Looks like there's a wedding to look forward to after this mess." says Gaara after getting over his shock.