Chapter 11

Time skip 1 week: Temari's room three A.M.

________________________________________________________________________

Temari was in a deep sleep having a dream that later turned into a nightmare; she was on the battlefield with Naruto fighting shinobi that joined the side of the Akatsuki, after being promised land from the five grate nations they bordered. She and Naruto where taking most of them on and almost at there limits. "Are you ok my Desert jewel?" asks Naruto. "Yeah I am and you my Blonde Fox?" she asks. "I'm..." he cuts himself when he sees a shinobi from the hidden rain getting ready to throw a very large shuriken at Temari. As it's thrown Temari goes wide eyed as it near's her and blood hit her face, "NOOO!, NARUTOOO!" she screams seeing her fiance with the shuriken sticking out of his back and blood poring out his mouth and wound. he coughs and blood fly's "I love you Temari, I'm glad that you will survive this war." he says weakly Temari runs to him and holds him. "Shh...don't spake I will get you to the medical...." she is cut off when she sees Naruto start to disappear and hears Madara's voice, "One down one to go." he says. "NOOO!" she yells as he wakes from her sleep and sits up in a cold sweet looking around, her Brothers run into her room after hearing her scream. "Temari what's wrong?!" they ask in unison. She takes a deep breath and put a hand on her face, "Sorry,I had a bad dream about Naruto being captured after saving me." she says. Gaara walks over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder and smiles. "Don't worry even though we are going to war, we all make it through this." She smiles and nods, "I need to go see him." she says. "But it's three in the morning." Kankuro says. "I know that you baka, i need to see him I don't care what time it is!" she yells, "Now can you two please get out so I can change." she says and they both walk out. Temari gets dressed in a reveling kimono , she jumps out of her window and heads to Naruto's apartment.

Naruto's apartment: hidden Sand Village

________________________________________________________________________

Naruto was fast asleep when he was awakened by a knock at his apartment door. "Give me a minute I'm coming." he sad still in a sleepy voice as he walks to the door. When he opens the door he sees a crying Temari. "What's wrong my Deseret Jewel?" Naruto asks Temari. She doesn't answer instead she just kissed him and put her arms behind his head and deepens the kiss, after about five minutes she brakes the kiss,with a very thin string of saliva. "I'm sorry my Blonde Fox I had a horrible dream and I need your help to make me forget." she says with tears streaming down her face. "How can I do that?" he asks confused. "Well lets go inside and I will show you." she says. 

WARNING: Sexual theme ahead 🍋🍋🍋🍋

They walk inside and make there way to Naruto's room as soon as they reach his room Temari jumps into Naruto's room and starts to kiss him passionately before they know it they fall on his bead and are making out. Temari then starts to undo her kimono she opens it up and reviles a teal bar and matching panties that hug every curve on her body and Naruto lick his lips. "Wow your body is amazing." he says making Temari blush, "Let me see your body as well my Blonde Fox." she says putting her index finger at the corner of her lip, smiles and licks her lips. He smiles and takes of his shirt reviling a ripped and muscular chest with an eight pack and a v-line as well as a couple of scars that showed he was worthy of his rank of jonin. "Mmm, your not bad yourself." she says and completely takes off her kimono. she starts to grind on his growing member as her panties start to get drenched at the felling of his member. Naruto unhooks her bra and starts to suck on her nipples and rub her pussy through her panties with his free hand. "Oohhh......Nar.....utoooo..." she moans in pleasure. He simply smiles, "You like how I play with you?" he asks getting a nod in return. she moves his hand and pulls down his shorts along with his boxers to reveal a nine inch member that was about two or three inches thick, she licks her lips at the sight. "Your big my Blonde Fox, I'm glad my first time is with you." she says while moving her hand up and down his member. Naruto moans in pleasure.She smiles and after about five minutes she decides to blow him, she starts to lick his member from bottom to top then swirls her tongue on him members head and then starts to take him in slowly to fell the size of his member entering her mouth,she is soon boobing her head up and down and sometimes deep throating him, after about twenty minutes;"T-Temari...I'm...close.." Naruto says in pleasure. When she hears this she starts to bob her head faster and faster until he cums in her mouth, she swallows his entire load and come up from her blowjob. "Naruto, I hope that wasn't everything you had, because I want you to fuck me for the rest of the night." she says taking off her panties. Naruto quickly switches there positions and he slides in two fingers into her tight pussy making her moan. "Your so wet, hot, and tight my Desert Jewel." he says as he starts to finger her and then plants kisses down her body. She moans In pleasure. He soon reaches her pussy and starts to eat her out as he fingers her. "Ohh.....Naru......tooooooooo.....your...so...good...at...this...." she says in between moans. After about ten minutes he stops, "Hey why did..." she was cut off when Naruto started to slid in his member. "Oh....my....god.....your...so....fucking.....big...." she moans and digs her nails into Naruto's back. Naruto stops when he comes in contact with her hymen, she gives him a nod and he pulls out slightly and then rams it in. "Ohhhh.....fuckkk.....it....feels....so.....fucking.....good..." she moans. Naruto starts to fuck her slowly at first and then starts pick up speed and roughness as time goes by, after hours of fucking Temari's eyes are rolled back and her tongue is sticking out of her mouth in pure bliss "Ohhh...Narutooooo...I'm....sooooo...close.."she says, "Me....tooooo..." he says, "Cum...inside....of....me...Naruto...fill...me...with...your...hot..seed." she says. After five more trusts Temari cums first, fallowed by Naruto and her womb starts to over flow with his seed and he pulls out of her and lays down next to her and holds her by her waist. "T-That....was...amazing....Naruto.." she says trying to catch her breath, he simply nods as he falls asleep. "Good-night my Desert Jewel." he says. "Good-night my Blonde fox.