Chapter 4

Time Skip (3 days) Leaf village outskirts (Forest)

As they were only an about an hour away from the Leaf the scouts that Gaara had sent ahead came to report in and the looks on there faces showed horror. "What did you see?" asked Gaara as he saw the looks on there faces. they bowed and as they spoke the forces from the sand became wide eyed especially the three siblings. "I-It's g-gone t-the v-village i-is c-completely....." they stop talking. "Completely what?" asked Temari. "D-Destroyed." they finally said, and that final word echoed in everyone's ears. "Double time to the village now!" Gaara yelled. "Hai!" They all yelled in unison rushing to the aid of there allies. As they ran to the village Temari thought to herself. "Please be alive and well Naruto."

Leaf Village outskirts ( The walls) :

 Naruto was walking around and trying to help inany way he could, it didn't matter what the job was just as long as he washelping his comrades. All of the sudden an Anbu appeared in front of him as hewas eating his lunch. "Naruto, the Hokage wishes to speak with you."Said the Anbu. "What does that one-eyed old man want with me?" askedNaruto. "He wouldn't say, he will only speak to you." Replied theAnbu. "Fine take me to our 'beloved' Hokage Donzo" said Narutoannoyed. Everyone in the Leaf didn't trust him especially Nraurto. As he walksinto Donzo's tent he is ambushed by the Anbu loyal to the foundation ."Hey whats the meaning of this one eye!" yelled Naruto. "Mindyour tongue boy, and show respect to your Hokage. " said Donzo. "Orshould I say a Kage" Said Donzo. "What do you mean a Kage?"asked Naruto. 

    "Simple you fox brat , your are here bybanished from the Village hidden in Leaves and the Land of Fire" DonzoSmiled as he told the news to Naruto. "What you can't do that with out the councils approval." yelled Naruto. "Yes I can, with the Village the way it is I have full power and do not need there approval for anything" Said Donzo and took of Naruto's headband and kicked him. "You will pay for this Donzo!" Yelled Naruto. "But at least give me the box that Minato Namikaze the fourth Hokage and my Father and Kushina Uzumaki Princess of the Uzmazki Clan left me." said Naruto with a big grin on his face. "Donzo's eye went wide "H-How do you know abut that?" He asked. "I don't need to tell you anything One eye." Naruto said with a huge smile on his face. "Fine" Donzo said and walked over to his desk and pulled out a scroll. "The Box is sealed in this scroll now leave!" he yelled. The Anbu let him go and Naruto picked up the box and started walking away, as soon as he was far enough away Donzo gave an order to one of his Anbu. "As soon as he is far enough from the village kill him with Kuni to the back." He said and the Anbu nodded.

Midway in the path Naruto and the Sand forces were taking. (With Naruto)

    Naruto was walking down the path of the forest in anger and sadness. "I save them, put my life on the line and this is how they repay me?!" He yelled in anger he stopped and punched a tree,which lost all of its leaves because of the force of his punch. He started walking again looking at the ground. He soon looked up and saw what looked like Sand Shinobi. And he started to walk towards them hoping that someone would ask him what happened. As he got closer he saw Temari and started running to her."Temari!" He yelled and Temari looked up and saw her 'Blonde Fox' running to her she couldn't hold back any more and started running to him. Gaara and Kankuro saw this and smiled. "Well look at this they didn't get him" Said Kankuro, and Gaara nodded "I knew he would be fine. All of the sodden there eyes went wide when they heard Temari Scream. "NOOO NARUTO!!" Screamed Temari as she ran to Naruto that had about eight Kuni sticking out of his back. Gaara and Kankuro ran to them. "Medic!!, He needs a medic!" yelled Temari. And at that moment four medics came tothere side as two pulled out the kuni the other two later joined by they other two started to treat him.