Chapter 7

Kazakage Tower: Gaara's office

________________________________________________________________________

Gaara was finishing up some paperwork,he was trying to finish up as much as possible before leaving for the five kage summit. He also knew that there would be paperwork coming since today was the day Naruto became a sand shinobi, but he didn't mind since it was his best-friend. "Fuck that sorry excuse for a village and there good for nothing Hokage, my friend saves them, loses a bit of control while fighting the last Pain,doesn't hurt anyone, and this is how they repay him?, by banishing him and a attempted assassination?,....well thanks to my efforts and the councils approval we have deiced to give him the rank of ......" he was broken from his thoughts when he heard a knock. "Come in" he said. In walk Naruto and Temari holding hands with smiles on there faces. "Hello Lord Kazkage" said Naruto as he bowed to Gaara. "Naruto you can call me Gaara, your like a brother to me, your dating my sister, and I hope one day you will be by brother-in law." said Gaara, and when once "brother-in law " left his lips Temari and Naruto blushed, but they both have considered marrying each other,as well. After about five minutes of silence, Gaara spoke;"Please take a seat both of you." Both of them walked over to the chairs facing him and sat down. "Naruto based on what Kakashi told me when we where in Leaf and what you told me while you where in the hospital, it's clear that your skills have improved drastically, and that's a really good thing, so me and the council have come to unanimous decision, we here by make you a shinobi of the Sand Village with the rank of Jonin." said Gaara, and Naruto's eyes went wide. "J-Jonin,but Gaara I didn't even make chunin."He said. "Right because of Sand and Sound invasion, then you left to train with...." Temari stopped not wanting to open up old wounds. Naruto simply nodded, "I'm well aware of that, but Naruto's skills could revile mine, and with that being said there is no need for exams, no Naruto is a Jonin." said Gaara."Thank you Gaara, thank you." said Naruto as he cried tears of joy. "You are very welcome my friend." said Gaara as he hands Naruto his sand headband. "Now Naruto, Temari, there's a five Kage summit coming up and I want you two as my bodyguards in full Anbu uniform. " said Gaara.

Shinobi weapons and clothing store: Sand Village

________________________________________________________________________

Temari and Naruto have just walked into the store and are at the clothing section looking for Naruto's new cloths.After about ten minutes of searching Temari finds something and smiles at her choice. It's a simple white short-sleeve with  blue/gray mesh under for protection,  blue/gray pants with many pockets for utilities, finger-less  blue/gray gloves with  Navy blue metal plates, and sky blue shinobi sandals. "Hey Naruto, what do you think of theses?" she asks. Naruto turns to her andsee's the clothes she picked out for him and smiles, "They look amazing hime." He said, Temari Smiled happily. "Well I'm going to go try them on. " he said and walked into a changing-room. Temari's mind starts to wonder as she thinks of Naruto changing,his ripped muscles, perfect chest that is battled tested with some scar's, and she soon starts to fell hot all over her body, "what is this felling and am I getting...." she is broken form her thought when Naruto walks out and she blushes at how hot he looks."How do I look hime?" he asks, she doesn't answer she is just staring at him and blushing, "Yo hime." he said and she broke from her stare. "W-What?" she asks. "How do I look?" he asks again. "Oh you look amazing Naruto." she says, they both smile and Naruto kisses her. "Well let me change and then we can go pay for everything. he says, he walks back into the changing room and change's into his usual orange and black jumpsuit.