Chapter 12: Ravenhill.

Hey guys, this is it. The last part.

I would like to dedicate this chapter, no, this whole book to Emelradine who is the reason this book has 12 parts instead of 4 as I had originally imagined it.
I'm so thankful for her support, she is an amazing writer, check her works, especially my all-time favorite Wattpad book 14 Nights in Emeliano's bed which I'm obsessed with, it's not even healthy!

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

He was standing by the river alone.

Alone. Such a heavy burden.

"Felix..." someone whispered.

But he didn't care. Not enough to turn around.

A hand slowly touched his shoulders.

"Why are you here Marcus," he said, unfazed.

"As I've told you before, for you."

"For me... Always the same, what is next? That we are family?"

"You are hurt I see. I understand," Marcus removed his hand from Felix's shoulder and looked down. "Unfortunately, it's not something new for me..."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"It's what I do, hurt people..."

Felix turned around and looked at Marcus. That cocky smile was gone, the light in his remarkable eyes shifted away. It almost looked real. Almost.

"Is this a new way for you to influence me?"

"Would you ever believe me?"

"Even Lucas, your own brother doesn't trust you. Why should I?"

"Maybe because I have yet to lie to you!" Marcus raised his voice.

"It is so convenient, you were gone for a couple of days, and I was the happiest man on the planet. And... here you are back now when misery inhabited my life again."

"Judith was a very beautiful woman."

"Don't mention her name!" He screamed at Marcus with all his soul. Looked him deep in his sorry eyes and saw nothing. Empty was the place that stared back. The same place that brought him pain for the second time in his life. The most painful Deja-vu.

That's why he was hurt that Marcus got to know her.
To manipulate her, as he does!

"Why are you angry with me?" Marcus protested on that river.

"You destroyed what we had!" Felix growled at Marcus.

"What you had was a lie!"

"Stop spitting poison...!" Felix protested.

"She came to me!" Marcus interrupted him, "she wanted to change and I thought she wants that for you."

"And you went and turned her into a vampire, without asking me!" Felix cried.

"You wouldn't talk to me, I just wanted to make you happy, like I always do..."

"You just wanted to control my life, as you always did!"

"You keep blaming me, but it's never my fault."

"That's because you are never sorry!"

"I am. But not for everything, not for your mother, who never paid her debt, not for making you stronger, and certainly not for Judith going rogue!"