two.

the first day of junior year is in two days for the gang.

everyone was at mackenzie's house because her parents are never home. hayden was cuddling with kenzie on the single couch, while carson and annie were snuggled together in a blanket while annie was on carson's lap. johnny was on the beanbag, while lauren was on the other side of the couch. everyone was in their own conversations when hayden said,
"hey guys, since our first day of junior year is basically tomorrow we should do something to make it not so boring."
"the first day of school is a month away.. wha" johnny said confused as ever.
"babe, like what?" mackenzie said.
"i don't really know,like a youtube channel."
"a youtube channel?" said carson.
"omg i'm SO DOWN!!" lauren practically yelled.
"i don't know dude, how'd that work out?" johnny said wondering if hayden was on something.
"um.. we could-" hayden started before he was interrupted by annie.
"WE COULD POST SOMETHING EVERYDAY EXCEPT FOR SUNDAY, LIKE ME ON MONDAYS, CARSON ON TUESDAYS, JOHNNY ON WEDNESDAYS, LAUREN ON THURSDAYS, HAYDEN ON FRIDAYS, AND KENZIE ON SATURDAYS!!" annie exclaimed throwing off the covers and making carson jump.
"i mean yea that could work but what kind of stuff?" kenzie said curiously.
"well... like um.. Oo me you and lauren can do make up tutorials and clothing hauls and storytimes and the guys can do challenges, etc."
"im down" kenzie said.
"me too" carson joined in.
"well if EveRyOnE is.. i guess i'll do it too" johnny groaned.
"ayee, when should we start?" hayden asked.
"how about this saturday, kenzie and i go to the mall and buy a camera, and then we can vlog our day." annie suggested.
"sure" kenzie said tiredly.
"ok well then we should all go home and think of ideas for a video." johnny suggested.
"yea."
"definitely."
"for sure"
"mkay"
everyone had left. except for annie and hayden. annie was sleeping over, due to living next door. hayden was finishing up goodbyes with kenzie, while annie was scanning kenzie's kitchen for snacks.
"see you later babe, love you." hayden said as he kissed mackenzie's lips, then her forehead as he got up.
"bye anns" he said as he walked out the front door.

————

"kenzie we forgot!!" annie exclaimed.
"forgot what.." kenzie said groggily.
"we didn't think of a NAME FOR THE CHANNEL"
"so why don't you just text the groupchat.." kenzie said sitting up sleepily.
"oh yea.. haha didn't think of that" annie said feeling stupid.
pulling off the covers and sitting up, annie reached for her phone at the end of the bed. she opened her messages and clicked on the "THOTS!😏😌🤪" groupchat.

————

"THOTS!😏😌🤪"

lebonk: hey hoes
carsun: what's up?
mackZ: she woke me up from my sleep talking about how we didn't think of a name for the channel
orlandhoe: oh yea what should it be?
hayhoe: what we talking about?
lolo: ^^
lebonk: channel name.
mackZ: how about shut up and let me sleep.
orlandhoe: how are so tired it's only 10 kenz.
mackZ: let me bE.
lolo: 👀👀
hayhoe: anywaysss a name?? suggestions??
carsun: "Team Team" 😎
lebonk: babe what? no.
mackZ: LMFAOAO
orlandhoe: how about "In it for the Swag" 😌
lolo: john are you dumb.
hayhoe: mmmm i got one! "The Young & the Rest of Us"
carsun: it's no Team Team but i like it..
lolo: what about "6quad"
mackZ: orrrr "No Sabemos"
lebonk: kenz you're the only one who speaks spanish.. 😔😔
orlandhoe: ok well we all agree on "6quad" ??
carsun: yup
lebonk: yes
lolo: yes siR.
mackZ: sí me gusta.
orlandhoe: hayden??
hayhoe: yea daddy.
mackZ: hey!!
orlandhoe: lmfao gn!
carsun: gn. 🤘
lolo: goodnight.
lebonk: gn bby chickens 💋
mackZ: gn everyone, annie get off my leg it's falling asleep!!!!
lebonk: bro im right here next time ask kindly!!!!!
mackZ: whatevaaa wait who's making it ??
hayhoe: i'll do it. 4 u ❤️
mackZ: 😌🤪
orlandhoe: get a room. (a.n. 👀👀)
lolo: oof..
hayhoe: the pass is "nosabemos6" for kenz
mackZ: ;)
orlandhoe: gnnn

————

kenzie put her phone on her night stand and watched as annie was still on her leg. kenzie just laid back and decided she didn't care. as she closed her eyes, she thought about how johnny was acting weirder than usual when her and hayden flirted. she brushed off the thought and tried to sleep. she had a long day tomorrow.

johnny put his phone on the charger and rolled over in his bed. he was thinking about when mackenzie would finally return his feelings and dumb hayden. he quietly sighed and laid down.

hayden got up from his bed and went into the kitchen to get a cup of water. he was conflicted, he knew that he loved kenzie and would never want to hurt her in anyway, shape, or form but he couldn't help but feel like they were drifting apart. it wasn't a thing that he could see, it was more of a feeling he had deep inside. he couldn't really explain it. (a.n. the tea is exceptionally hot today. 🤭)

————

mackenzie woke up the next morning feeling energized as ever. she woke up to a "goodmorning❤️" text from hayden.

my world💋: goodmorning❤️

my baby💕: goodmorning baby

my world💋: are you excited for today?

my baby💕: veRy 
ugh annie's rushing me gtg
ily 🥰

my world💋: ilyt 😊
ft me when you're at the mall!!

my baby💕: i will💘

————

annie ran out of kenzie's bathroom putting on her clothes and signaled for kenzie to get up and get ready. kenzie lazily slide off the side of her bed groaning. she went into her bathroom and brushed her teeth. she throw on a tight white long sleeved crop top with blue jeans and a black belt. she let her hair fall out of its low ponytail and brushed it a bit. annie had already curled her hair and put on a white short sleeved graphic t-shirt with an overalls skirt.
they left out of kenzie's house and took annie's car. in the car they decided that should go to starbucks before the mall. annie asked kenzie to call carson for her since she was driving (a.n. #safedriver) .
"hey kenz what's up?"
"it's not me who wanted to talk it's annie"
"hey babe i know your dad is a director and all.. what kind of camera should we buy as a vlog camera??" annie asked focusing on the road.
"um well to vlog you should get the Canon EOS 80D Camera it should be in Best Buy." carson suggested. yes the camera was pretty expensive (1000 dollars) but they were all pretty wealthy because of their parents jobs.
"thanks babe, love you" annie spoke,
"love you too anns" carson said before kenzie hung up.
"aww, you guys are so cute!!" kenzie said as annie pulled into the starbucks parking lot.
"so are you and hayden" annie said as she followed kenzie out of the car, closing the door.
"yes we are!" kenzie laughed as she walked into the store holding the door open for annie.
after they ordered their drinks they were discussing what they should do after getting the camera. kenzie suggested taking promo pictures for their instagrams. annie agreed also suggesting they go to citywalk and vlog and shop. after they drank their drinks they left the store and headed for the mall.

————

(a.n. omg y'all that took so long to write no ty ma'am how was that?? this is a bad chapter but i have to get the story going!!)