three.

annieleblanc: carson, kenzie, lauren, johnny, hayden and i just made a yt channel!! go subscribe link in bio🤪❤️📸 : @kenzieziegler liked by carsonlueders, kenzieziegler and 345 others!

📸 : @kenzieziegler
liked by carsonlueders, kenzieziegler and 345 others!

view all 120 comments

carsonlueders  😍😍
  | annieleblanc ly 💕
kenzieziegler damn my pic skills are on fire today !!
  | annieleblanc 😌😌
johnnyorlando oh we are announcing it??
  | annieleblanc is that not what i just did? lmao
laurenorlando you look so cutee im so excited!!!!!
  | annieleblanc  🥰❣️
user1 lmfao you guys actually think people will subscribe 😪
  | annieleblanc lmfao you thought i actually cared about your opinion 😪

————

kenzieziegler we (the people tagged) just made a youtube channel and the first video will be up on monday 🤪💘📸: @annieleblanc(tagged: annieleblanc, laurenorlando, johnnyorlando, haydensummerall, and carsonlueders)liked by haydensummerall, johnny...

📸: @annieleblanc
(tagged: annieleblanc, laurenorlando, johnnyorlando, haydensummerall, and carsonlueders)
liked by haydensummerall, johnnyorlando and 436 others!

view all 143 comments

haydensummerall you look so goodd come overrr
  | kenzieziegler i'll try in 15 mins
johnnyorlando my bsf is so good looking.. wish i had your genes
  | kenzieziegler omg actually shut up!! have you seen yourselfff
annieleblanc you look so cute here i've outdone myself *pats myself on the back*
  | kenzieziegler lol thanks
laurenorlando hayden is a lucKy guY!! 🙃
  | kenzieziegler lol

————

annie and mackenzie set down their phones and continued vlogging. kenzie was holding the camera.. as they were walking annie stopped and wanted to take a picture near the fountain. as she sat on the edge of the fountain, kenzie held her phone and the camera while taking pictures with the phone and vlogging it the camera. annie then saw a dog that looked similar to her old dog and wanted to pet it. the dog jumped onto annie when she called it over, causing her to fall into the fountain along with the dog.. kenzie catching it all on the vlog. she put down the camera and helped annie out of the fountain while laughing her ass off with tears approaching one eye. kenzie then picked up the camera pointing it at annie saying,
"that is sooo going in the vlog."
annie laughed taking her last steps out the fountain, when she wasn't paying attention she slipped again falling back into the fountain.
"omg that toooo" kenzie said, she could barely breathe.

————

annie and kenzie just got back from hanging out. annie wanted to go home, so kenzie decided to take a long bath. after kenzie got out of her bathroom she was drying her hair in nothing but her towel when she saw her phone ringing. it was johnny, he wanted to facetime. kenzie quickly answered and set the phone down so she could get dressed.
"hey john im gonna get dressed off camera haha so you can talk!!" she yelled at her phone from her closet.
"okay, i was just bored ahaha lauren said she was going to annie's to hang" johnny said into the screen.
as kenzie threw on her sports bra and nike shorts she popped her head out of the closet saying,
"wait what? how can she be at annie's if annie is at carson's??"
johnny shook his head, "how am i supposed to know it's just what she told me"
"well she's not at annie's that's for sure.." kenzie looks out of her window across to annie's window and back down to her driveway, "her room light is off and her car isn't in the driveway."
johnny thought to himself.. he knew exactly what was happening.
"oh my god i know where she issss, she must be with a boyy" johnny exclaimed.
"a boy??" kenzie questioned walking towards the phone "she didn't tell me about a boy.. she tells me EVERYTHING, not once was a boy mentioned" kenzie said defensively.
"trust me i know my sister. it's a boy." johnny chuckled.
"wHatevEr floAts yOur boAt" kenzie mocked still suspicious.

johnny and kenzie talked for an hour and a half after that, goofing around until they both decided to call it a night.

————

meanwhile at hayden's house there's a knock at the door. hayden opens the door and sees a crying lauren. he immediately lets her in and asks what's wrong.

————

(a.n. what do you think is going to happen?? also plz don't ghostread i update everyday!!🤪)