five.

this chapter is dedicated to @crappyusernames and ty to her for making my new cover.

mackenzie sent annie the vlog so that she can post it, since it was her video.
annie posted the video monday morning at 12:43 and went to sleep, as she was up all night, not knowing what she would wake up to.
at 6:45 she woke up to a spam of notifications going off on her phone.

"THOTS!😏😌🤪"

mackZ: DID YOU GUYS SEE HOW MANY VIEWS THE VLOG GOT??
lolo: UHH YEAA
carsun: guess who was on my explore page on one of those textposts accounts
orlandhoe: I SAW IT TOO
hayhoe: GUYS IT GOT 2 MILLION VIEWS IM SO FUZDJDJC
lebonk: i just woke up what is everyone excited about?
carsun: babe check the vlog
lebonk: okay.. brb
lebonk:

lebonk: y'all see that??hayhoe: dhdjdjd you falling was the best thing everlolo: ^^^ 🤷‍♀️ lmfaoo orlandhoe: tbh tho lol thanks kenz for keeping it inmackZ: ahh finally some recognition for our new found fame

hayhoe: dhdjdjd you falling was the best thing ever
lolo: ^^^ 🤷‍♀️ lmfaoo
orlandhoe: tbh tho lol thanks kenz for keeping it in
mackZ: ahh finally some recognition for our new found fame.

————

as the days week went out on carson filmed a mukbang+tea time with annie. while filming the video carson found out that annie had liked him since 6th grade and the only reason she asked jacob to the dance was because carson didn't ask her. carson then told annie that he's liked her since 5th grade and has loved her since 7th. annie awwed and hugged carson. carson declared that was staying in the video, annie didn't protest.
johnny filmed a try not to laugh video with hayden, which the loser had to run down their street in only their underwear screaming "I HAVE A SMALL WEENER" both of them lost. they had to get lauren to hold the camera while they did it, lauren took that opportunity to introduce herself and announce that she posting the next day. as hayden and johnny were coming back inside the orlando's house hayden and lauren shared a moment where they just looked into each other's eyes. hayden took that chance to notice how beautiful lauren was. lauren started blushing due to his sudden smile in the long stare. johnny approached saying,
"hey guys why are you still standing at the door" making lauren and hayden break their stare. making johnny suspicious of lauren's whereabouts the day she was "at annie's house"
lauren filmed a morning routine because she had no ideas and decided it was the least work.
hayden decided to film a yoga challenge with mackenzie, where them falling was 75% of the video, and them laughing was 24% of the video. about a solid 1% was them actually succeeding at a pose.
it was now kenzie's day, she had no idea what to do so she called johnny. johnny said that they could do a q and a together, so kenzie put up a ask me and johnny questions thing on her story and was going to answer questions from that.
"6quadbabes asked how old are you guys"
"well im 16" kenzie said
"im 17" johnny said with a smile on his face.
"when's your birthdays annielovesx asked"
"mine already passed its june 4th"
"mine is january 24th" johnny said winking into the camera.
"carsannie asked what's your favorite memory together"
kenzie gasped "Oo ummmm the one time during regents week, sophomore year, where i was so anxious and stressed and you came over and brought me chocolate covered pretzels and a pink drink from starbucks. i swear it made my week.. i never hugged you so tight" kenzie laughed looking back at the memory, johnny admiring her while doing so. she stopped "what about you" she asked looking into his eyes. johnny thought about how any moment alone with her was his favorite but then one stood out. "i got one! ok so it was that time i couldn't sleep last summer and i texted you so we went to go take a walk in the park to make me tired and we were just talking about anything and as we were going home i stopped at 7eleven, we got a slurpee and took some fire ass pics"
"OMGG I REMEMBER THAT DAY" kenzie exclaimed looking at him.
kenzie looked back at the camera and started "ok so guys that day as you heard johnny couldn't sleep so me being the good freaking friend that am took him to the park and we were on the swings right so i was pushing johnny and then midway into the sky johnny fell off his swing, when i tell you i never laughed so hard." kenzie laughed. johnny was starting blush when he said "NEXT QUESTION" taking the phone away. he was scrolling through the questions when one question caught his attention because he knew what it meant.
"i got one" johnny stated. "jenzies asked is jenzie real i see you guys on ig wink emoji" johnny smirks.
kenzie was confused as to why johnny was smirking and what a jenzie was..
"what's a jenzie??" kenzie asked genuinely confused.
"it's our ship name.. they ship us" johnny stated.
"why.."
"why not?"
"johnny.. are you joking orr"
"omg kenzie do i have to spell it out for you??"
"spell what out? johnny stOp mesSinG wIth mE!!" kenzie wined getting frustrated.
"mackenzie frances ziegler i love you.."
"john i love you too." kenzie said in a 'duh' tone.
"NO KENZIE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU" johnny blurted out feeling proud of himself but regretting it at the same time.
kenzie's facial expression went blank. johnny continued "kenzie im in love with everything about you, your humor i swear when im with you im never not laughing, your laugh when you think no ones paying attention, your smile when you see a puppy or anything cute, the way you care about your friends and the fact that you'd do anything for them, you're beautiful and smart and it's ok to be both because i know how smart you are and how you pretend not to be so you aren't considered a 'nerd' but you're perfect, i love spending time with you or any conversation with you. im IN love with you." johnny finished. kenzie just looked into his green orbs.(a.n. im sorry i just wanted to put one in there, is it rlly a jenzie fanfic without it) it's not like the thought hadn't crossed her mind once or twice.. she just didn't want to ruin their friendship, she never wanted to lose him.
"say something." johnny said now nervous on how he just poured his heart out to her and all she could do was look at him. fuck it kenzie thought to herself "mackenzie can you just say-" johnny was interrupted by kenzie grabbing his face and pressing her lips onto his. johnny wrapped his arms around her and laid her back so that she was now laying on the bed. johnny realized what he was doing and stopped, thinking about hayden. he got off of kenzie and sat at the edge of the bed, realizing the camera was still on. he swiftly turned it off, kenzie not realizing. she sat up and moved to the edge of the bed next to him. "what is it? why'd you stop?"
"i cant.."
"can't what?"
"can't do this to hayden." johnny got up and walked out. kenzie sat there on the bed, the most confused she had ever been in her life.

————

(a.n. TEAAAAAA ill update tomorrow 🤪)