twenty-two.

the gang had been hanging out the whole night. eating and laughing and seeing their favorite youtubers and tv show celebs and being genuinely starstruck.

imagine their surprise when they had to walk down the orange carpet and photographers asked for their pics too when they first arrived.

time passed and it was now time to announce winners.

lots of people they liked were winning awards and it was down to their category..

"new influencers award! the nominees are nadia turner, brandon rowland, 6quad, and ashtonarbab! and now the winner is...
6quad!"

when those words came out of the host's mouth, the group jumped up from their table shocked as ever. they all walked up to the stage and accepted their award before giving a speech.

annie was handed the mic and started to say, "i just wanna say thank you to all the fans, we all love y'all so much." the mic was then passed to carson, "honestly i can't believe this is even happening right now." it was passed to johnny, "starting the whole channel was an idea we came up with because we were bored and wow.." then passed to lauren, "what i think he's trying to say is, we didn't expect anything like this would happen and we are very grateful." hayden made this way threw the group to put in his two cents, "aNd appreciative!" he said grabbing the mic, "veRy appreciative." while everyone started laughing, mackenzie grabbed the mic, "this has got to be longest speech ever.. again thanks to all the fans we couldn't have done this without you guys. we love each and every one of you guys."

they all walked off the stage with the award and sat back in their sits enjoying the rest of their night.

____

a.n. oh wow they won! how shocking..