twenty-one.

it's the day of the kca's. everyone was anxious. especially kenzie.

"everything's gonna be fine kenz." annie said as she put on earrings.

"are you sure about that. because no one's parents are coming. my mom thinks social media is stupid. meaning she thinks the whole youtube channel thing is stupid. she rather be at a 'work thing' in dublin than be there to support me." kenzie ranted as she did her hair.

annie walked over to kenzie and sat down beside her. "well if that's what she thinks.. so be it. you got me. we're in this together, win or lose."

"what she said." carson said as he walked through kenzie's room door.

"yea. we're here." lauren said following behind.

"who even needs parents anyway." Hayden joked walking in with lauren.

johnny walked in a second after, "You got us. your mom can't see what everyone else does? i do. everything is gonna go well."

kenzie looked at everyone and back at johnny and back to everyone again, "i love you guys. i don't know what i'd do without you guys."

"thankfully you'll never have to find out." lauren said getting up and walking towards the door. "let's go or we'll miss the whole thing."

____

a.n. aww if only they were all this close in real life. 😔