Voice

(y/n) who was a cheery girl, now a depressed girl. Her guardian sometimes saw her at the kitchen, and cut herself on her left arm when she's 12. (Guardian's name) ran to her and grab the knife away from her.

(G/n): (y/n)! What are you doing!?

(Y/n) froze and look at her cuts painfully and sobbing. The cuts made her to calm down yet painful at the same time, and worst, her birthday is tomorrow.

~Tomorrow morning at school~

Then, she wore a bright (f/c) knee length high dress, now jeans, and a black hoodie covering her face. Everyday, she wear dark outfits. Her eyes has bags. Others took pity on her and others made fun of her. The girl who was jealous of her beauty was no more jealous but now she became her bully.

(E/n): ♪happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear (y/n), happy birthday to you~♪

She sung evilly and with a grin. Her singing voice made you shake and thought that today is her birthday, the worst day of her life, she will just wait until another bad will happen in this day.

(e/n): aaaawww~ why so sad (y/n)? Today is your birthday, hhhhmmm...... Oh right! Your birthday is cursed or something right? Anyway, I have a gift for you~

This made (y/n) shocked or surprised. Why would her bully will give her a present? She rose her head a little high and saw her holding a wine. She can't drink but if that's what she wants to give to her. But instead of giving it to her, she pour it to her head making her wet head to toe, (y/n) gasp and lowered her head then started to tear up.

(e/n): aaawwww..... Did I made the birthday girl cccwwwwyyyy????

She said in a childish tone. (y/n) immediately ran to the comfort room and wash her face at the sink. (y/n) look at herself at the mirror, she saw many cuts and bruises from her other birthdays. She doesn't sing, dance and draw for a very long time, and all that she think in her mind was: suicide.

When the hell school is finally finish, she walks home and its 6:00pm. In the middle of her way home, she saw a man in the other side of the sidewalk. But the outfit he wears looks like from WW2, it's a brown military suit, dark brown boots, black gloves, dark auburn hair, a hat, tanned skin and glowing magenta eyes. (y/n) blushed at the sight of the handsome young man. The man noticed her and smirked. When he did, she hide her blush with her hoodie and continued to go home.

???: wait ragazza~

(y/n): that voice.

She thought with her eyes widened. The man crossed the road a grin still glued on his face. Her blush got worst but she just continued to go home, something's wrong with his voice.

???: are you trying to leave me bella*?

(y/n) turned around and saw that he now has a sad expression on his face.

(y/n): I don't wanna hurt his feelings but his voice......told me not to.

She ignored the handsome man and walk straight to her house. But the man immediately hold her wrist

???: bella~ are you ignoring me~? If you did, I'll punish you~

He said in such a childish voice. (y/n) yelped when you feel a sharp pain on your shoulder and a warm handkerchief on her mouth and fainted. Before she fainted, she heard a whisper said:

Happy birthday bella~