Surprise

(Y/n) covered her eyes with her arm from the light of the sun. She got up and stretched and yawned.

(Y/n): its.........my birthday, I hope nothing bad happens.

She look at the lamp table, there was a note: look what's inside your closet. She tilted her head. She got up from bed and walk to her closet. She opened it and gasped at what she saw inside: it was a red dress, knee length high and off shoulders and the shoes has a match color.

She wears it and look at the mirror that can show her whole body. She was surprised that the dress fit her perfectly and looks good on her. She move to different angles and was thinking that she must do her hair, it was a mess.

~Time skip~

Her hair kept as a messy bun with a white flower on the side because it suits her look more than a well kept bun. She didn't care about putting make up because she already have her natural beauty. Then she giggled to herself.

(Y/n): silly me, why would I have to make my hair? Its not like I am going to a special occasion. I should just wear this dress and undo my hairstyle and make it a ponytail...........huh?

She saw an another note that is very unnoticeable, luckily she saw it. The note said: if your done wearing the dress, you can do your hairstyles if you want. She giggled again.

(Y/n): a messy bun it is.

Then she heard her stomach growling. It reminded her she didn't take breakfast yet. She was about to turn the doorknob until she saw an another note: follow the red carpet. Now she opened the door and saw the red carpet that leads downstairs. She walked nervously and step down and down until she reached the ground floor of the mansion. The carpet felt like it never ends. She's finally outside where the carpet stops. In front of her was the garden with colorful butterflies, and the color of the flowers is different from each section. She saw an another note she stepped at: follow the yellow flowers. She did what the note said. Finally, there was a pop noise and shouted:

"Surprise!!"

(Y/n) gasped. There was a banner that said 'Happy Birthday (y/n)!', breakfast trays, birthday cake, and people including Kuro and Lutz, who taught her how to defend herself when she was 13, and there was also Flavio. He ran to (y/n) and hugged and greeted her happy birthday.

Flavio: like the dress? I made it by myself!! It looks simple and sweet just like you!

(Y/n): really? Thank you Flavio!

She hugged back. She began to worry, where is Luciano anyways?

(Y/n): Flavio?

Flavio: hm?

(Y/n): where's Luciano?

Flavio: I'm sorry but I don't know where he is.

(Y/n) released from the hug and look straight into his eyes. She can read it that he was lying.

(Y/n): I know your lying.

~Time skip~

When breakfast is done, she worried even more that Luciano wasn't here. She blame herself that it was her birthday, what if he got hurt? Maybe he moved to another place without saying it. Even Flavio doesn't wanna tell her. Its nighttime, she sat at the bench that was at the garden and Luciano wasn't here by (y/n)'s side. His magenta eyes and his cute curl that doesn't wanna kept. She suddenly slapped herself.

(Y/n): stop it (y/n)!! He's just a friend!! Remember, he's the guy who kidnapped you! But..... Yesterday, I do have some fun with him, at the beach, playing tag, and he made me smile for the first time in forever, and the first time I saw him laugh and smile.

She sighed, lowered her head and look at the ground.

(Y/n): where are you Luciano?

Suddenly, a gloved hand caressed her cheek and rose it. She saw the familiar godlike magenta eyes.

(Y/n): L-Luciano.

She got up and wrap her arms around him. He hugged back and kiss her forehead.

Luciano: happy 18th birthday (your nickname)

(Y/n): where were you? I was so worried, its 8:00pm.

Luciano: I'm sorry Bella, I was busy.

(Y/n): busy for what?

He released his arms from her waist.

Luciano: turn around.

(Y/n) obeyed him and turned around waiting. Then she felt a cold tiny metal around her collar bone. She touched it and realised it was a necklace, a blood moon necklace. It even glows in the dark. She turned around to see Luciano smiling.

(Y/n): its beautiful, thank you.

Luciano: your welcome, I made it by myself, I've been staying in my study room to make it, I didn't told you because its a surprise.

(Y/n): oh, okay.

Luciano:  and I have one more gift for you.

(Y/n): what is it?

Luciano's magenta eyes look deeply into (y/n)'s (e/c) ones. He caressed her cheek. He's face closer and closer that their noses touch each other until their lips touched. She kissed back, her arms wrap around his neck and Luciano's were around her waist. The kiss turned deeper than last time. She let out a moan when she felt a tongue slipped on hr lower lip. She let him enter and explore her mouth. Luciano's other hand were now at the back of (y/n)'s head to keep her closer and in place. Their lips moulded and Luciano hungrily bite her lower lip. She moaned his name and their eyes were filled with lust. Luciano needs her and (y/n) wants him.

(Y/n): why are we like this? We just became friends yesterday.

Then all of a sudden, a warm tongue licked (y/n)'s earlobe.

(Y/n): mmm.... L-Luciano, its too early to do th-this.

Luciano: Like I said when you were asleep, 'I'll make your birthday wonderful again'. And I need you~