His counterpart

Luciano jumped from the sound of the machine that beeps way too fast.

Luciano: mama mia!! Your finally awake!!

Luciano hugged (y/n) tightly making her gasp for air.

(y/n): L-Luciano, I can't b-breeeaaatthheee.....

Luciano: f*ck air.

He finally released her from the unexpected hug and someone knocked at the door.

Luciano: oh, he has arrived.

(y/n): who is it?

Luciano: Feliciano, my counterpart. I'll explain to you later.

He said with a bored look. (y/n) sat patiently until the door opened revealed a man who has a curious look on his face. He looks a lot like Luciano. But he has white skin, auburn hair, honey brown eyes and he has the same curl stick out of his head just like Luciano. And he was wearing a blue military uniform.

Feliciano: ve~ Ciao Bella!

He looks happy and nervous. Feliciano ran to her and hug her like a happy bear. Luciano suddenly growled and made Feliciano jumped.

Feliciano: VE!! I'm s-sorry Luci!! I forgot that I must not touch her! Please don't hurt me!!

Feliciano begged and hugged Luci's legs. Their similar faces reminded (y/n) of (h/n). She wondered that how was she and she hoped that she will have a better life.

(y/n): Luci?

Luciano: don't call me that, its annoying.

(y/n): I'm sorry, its sounds cute when Feliciano told you that nickname.

When he heard this, he glared at Feliciano while gritting his teeth making him cry. Luciano suddenly stopped and realized what he was doing. He scared Feliciano too much. He patted his back and tried to comfort him and say sorry then suddenly Feliciano accept his apology and his tears of fear/sadness become tears of joy from hearing Luciano's apology. Luciano hug back.

(y/n): cute.... How I wish I have a little sister or brother.

She groaned and the two Italians turned their attention to her.

Luciano: what is it?

(y/n): nothing, by the way, I was going to say to you, including Feliciano.

Feliciano: call me Feli for short if you like bella~

(y/n): okay, Feli, and Luci..

Luciano:*groans*

(y/n):*giggle* I'm sorry, I can't take it, its so cute😆

Feliciano: I agree with her, Luci ~
*laugh*

Luciano: just stop and continue already!

(y/n):*laugh* okay *ahem* as I was about to say, that you two reminded me of me and (h/n).

Italians: ???

(y/n): I was at the darkness, I was alone until someone who looks similar to me, and we our life were a little similar too, our birthdays are our bad day. But at (date), she said that's the day when she feel herself something strange and her sight turned blue when the blue moon appeared, but that's also the night that the blood moon's appearance and it made me confuse..

Feli: wait, is that means.....

Feliciano turned his head to Luciano.

Luci: si.

(y/n): what is it?

Feli: oh nothing (y/n)!

(y/n): by the way, how long have I slept here?

Luci: 2 years.

(y/n): 2 YEARS!!??

Feli: yes, and Luciano is so worried to you, if he gets worried, I'll get worried too.

(y/n): aaaawwww~

Author: I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with Feli x Luci;-;