Bad morning

(Y/n) p.o.v.

The sun blinding my eyes causing me to wake up and its 6:45 am. I did not get scared from Luciano's text, just nervous. What did he mean,'I will have a bad morning?'.

I jolted when I heard (g/n)'s scream. That made me worried even more. There was screams, crying, and a laugh from the attacker. That laugh is so familiar.... I try to open the door but froze when someone knocked.

???: knock knock~ is anybody in here?

(Y/n): your still the same Luciano, what did you do to (g/n)!?

Luciano: I have a surprise waiting for you downstairs~

(Y/n): f*ck you! You didn't answer my questi-

Luciano's p.o.v.

I cut her off with my leg kicked the door hardly as I laughed like a serial killer. Oh how I miss this... This is how I my first talk to her when she was 6. I kicked the door too hard that it broke to reveal my precious blood moon.

(Y/n): sh*t!

She cursed. And I miss her voice so much.. I can't wait to hold her in my arms again. I walked closer to her as (y/n) stepped back. Her eyes looked shock at my clothes filled with blood.

Luciano: wanna drink her blood (y/n)?

(Y/n): no!

Oh no~ now she's crying. She continued to walk backwards until her back hit the wall. A smirk planted on my face and continue myself to walk towards her.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

The Luciano F*ckgas(sorry, I can't XD), continued to walk towards me, sh*t. He stopped when our noses touches. He use his arms to trap me. The blood.....smells so good~ no (y/n)! Stop it! Its the blood from your guardian! I can't take the smell. My visions turned red again from the smell. It satisfies me...

Luciano: like the smell of blood (y/n)?

(Y/n): no!

I look up at him and I saw those magenta eyes, and his f*cking curl turned into a (cute) heart shape. How I hate those things from him. Suddenly, his lips touched to mine.

End of (y/n)'s p.o.v.

(Y/n) gasped at Luciano's sudden movement. His tongue licked onto her lower lip asking for an entrance. She tried to push him away but he is too strong. She tried to not melted in the kiss but failed when she taste the blood that is on his lips. Luciano's hand soothed on her waist making her gasped during the kiss. His knee rubbed the between of her legs as their tongues wrestled. (Y/n) put her hands on his build chest. They pulled away with a strand of saliva then they wiped it off.

Luciano: want more bella~?

She didn't know what to say. She wanted to say no because he killed her guardian when she was 5-6. She also wanted to say yes because the blood taste like heaven and the heated kiss satisfied her. A few seconds later, she knows what to say.

(Y/n): no!

She pushed him away and ran downstairs to see (g/n)......alive?

(G/n): hello! Good morning (y/n)!

(Y/n): how did you-

(G/n): I helped Luciano to make a fake murder!

(Y/n): why did you help him!?

(G/n): because while you were asleep, he appeared and help me to clean the lawn. I thanked him then he asked me to make a fake murder to bring you back and I agreed!

(Y/n): the f*ck.

She jumped when a familiar pair of arms wrapped her waist. She saw Luciano's smile while she had an angry face. She pushed Luciano away again and pointed at him.

(Y/n): he killed my parents (g/n)!

(G/n): that happened in the past, now he's kind, I helped him.

(Y/n): how about the blood?

Luciano: that blood you tasted, is from the pig.

(Y/n): pig blood!

(G/n): yup!

(Y/n) groaned angrily.

(G/n): (y/n) my dear, you must give him a chance.

Luciano: please bella~?

(Y/n): no! And how did you two know that I was awake?

Luciano: I watched you. Your now 25 and your still cute when you flinched and snore.

(Y/n) embarrassed at his sentence as (g/n) laughed. She hide her blush with her hands. Luciano smiled at the sight of her hiding her face with her hands. He thought it was cute. He walked to to her and combed her hair with his fingers softly.

Luciano: oh (y/n), don't get embarrassed. I said it was 'cute', not 'funny'

(Y/n) thought he's right. Then (g/n) stopped laughing and look at the two.

(G/n): you two must get married!

Luciano: actually, I am now her fiancée.

(Y/n): correction, ex fianc-

(G/n): oh~ congratulations Luciano and the future (y/n) Vargas!

(Y/n): how many times did I get cut off in one hour?

(Y/n) face palmed at (g/n)'s comment.

(G/n): oh I almost forgot! Luciano, join us for break fast.

(Y/n):*froze* what the f*ck.

Luciano: sure miss (g/n).

(G/n): please, call me just (g/n), remove the 'miss'.

Luciano: okay (g/n).

(Y/n): Luciano is right, I have such a bad morning.