Valentines day Special!

Author: hello readers! Today is Valentines day! And I'm sorry that this will be a short update and warning: it has time skips, at least I wrote another chapter about you and Luciano<3

(Y/n) wandered around the mansion with Kuro and Lutz.

(Y/n): where is Luciano?

She asked in her inner thought. Luciano did not appeared for like 10 hours and 30 minutes. So she decided to ask Kuro and Lutz.

(Y/n): Kuro, Lutz, do you know where Luciano is?

Lutz: I know where he is, but I won't tell you.

(Y/n): please?

Lutz: no

(Y/n): please?

Lutz: no

(Y/n): please

Kuro: if you won't stop asking, I'll cut your head off.

(Y/n) pouted. So she just continue walking to the library.

*time skip*

The time was 5:45 pm and the sun began to set. (Y/n) was worried about him. Then someone barged to the door. It was Flavio. He told (y/n) to come with him and she nodded.

Flavio: oops! Before we go, wear this dress!

The silk dress that Flavio handed to her is has a lower back, the skirt is 16 inches, and the color is red. She then wear the dress at the bathroom.

When she's done, she gasped at her reflection at the full body mirror, the dress suits her well.

Flavio: (y/n)! You look so gorgeous!

(Y/n): thanks

Flavio: let's do your hair then.

*time skip*

She was surprised that they go outside the gates. Flavio drive his car and (y/n) is on the passenger seat. He drive through the forest that is getting darker and darker until they were at the city with many street lights and many couples taking a walk here and there. (Y/n) almost forgot, its Valentines day!

*time skip*

They're now at the park. Flavio leads (y/n) and they walk like forever, the park was large anyways, until.....

Flavio: okay (y/n), just walk through there. Goodbye.

(Y/n): wait, where are you going Flavio?

Flavio: just go over there. Goodbye!

(Y/n): but-

Flavio: I said goodbye!

Then he ran off to where the car parked. (Y/n) started to piss but she continue to go through there anyway because of her curiosity. When she go through the vines, There stood him. He turn around with a smile, and glowing godlike magenta eyes, Luciano. There's a banner said 'happy valentines day amore'. The garden was filled with (favorite flower). And there was a table with only two chairs. The table was designed with roses, one red wine bottles and two glasses, and a lit candle on the center.

(Y/n): your full of surprises Luci.

She giggled when Luciano got an angel pink color on his cheeks. She found them cute. Suddenly, he walk towards her and gave her a (favorite flower). (Y/n) thanked him.

Luciano: this is where I asked you to be mine.

She looked around to see if he was right until she found the lake, she nodded.

(Y/n): your right.

Luciano: and now...

He kneeled down in front of (y/n). Then he pulled something from his pocket. She had her eyes widened when she saw it was a small black velvet box. Luciano opened it to reveal a (f/c) diamond ring.

Luciano: (y/n)(l/n), we've been together for 7 years. When I am yours, that's the first time I feel love. I never been so happy whenever your by my side, and by my heart. I'll protect you, and love you for eternity. Blood moon, will you marry me?

(Y/n) let her warm tears go down to her cheeks. She immediately nods with a smile on her face.

(Y/n): yes Italy.

This made Luciano cry too. He never felt so happy before. He slipped the ring through her finger after he stood up. (Y/n) hugged him and Luciano hugged back. He then cupped her cheek and kissed her, (y/n) kissed back. Then 15 seconds later, they pulled back for air.

(Y/n): I love you Luciano.

Luciano: I love you too, and Happy Valentines day, my future (y/n) Vargas.