The truth

(y/n) still look as young as an 18 year old, she is an immortal woman since birth. They shared a bedroom. Every night, they cuddled each other and enjoy their warmth in the cold night. They loved each other very much, and the only common thing of the two, is that they love drinking blood. Well, Luciano is a 2p country and (y/n) is a personification of the blood moon.

(Y/n) enjoyed walking around the halls. She's bored and want to see Luciano. She asked every maid in the mansion but they don't know where he is. Finally, Lutz answered her question. She thanked him before she went to the balcony where Luciano is.

She stopped in front of two large doors and the balcony is on the other side. (Y/n) was about to twist the door knob but stopped when she heard Flavio's voice, including Luciano. They seemed like talking to something. She decided to listen instead. Some were Italian that she can't understand, but later, their Italian language turned to English. She she listen carefully..

Flavio: WHAT DID YOU SAY LUCIANO!!??

Luciano: If you tell her, bastard, I will KILL YOU!! How I wish that you didn't asked stupid questions about her parents because I know you will react like this!

Flavio: why did you do that when she was five!? Why did you kill (y/n)'s parents!?

(Y/n): my p-parents? Luciano, is the one who killed my parents?

Flashback

"Knock knock~, is somebody in here?~"

"I know that your here little girl, just open the door and we will become friends forever...."

"I heard that you are very smart and you are just 5, I'm so impressed~"

"There's a surprise waiting for you downstairs~"

*little girl's high pitch scream*

"Happy birthday bella"

End of flashback

(Y/n): right, that voice! How forgetful I am!

Luciano: its not of your business bastard.

Luciano opened the door and shocked as he saw (y/n) and her (e/c) eyes starting to form tears.

(Y/n): answer h-his question. Why?

Luciano: b-bella! I can explain.

He was about to hold her wrist but she retracted quickly. Tears falling like rain.

Luciano: bell-

(Y/n): don't call me 'bella', I have a name you son of a b*tch! Answer Flavio's question, why did you kill my parents!?

Luciano: because........its my habit.

(Y/n): 'habit'? Habit you say? They did nothing to you! And your the one who made me depressed and cut myself when I was 12!

Luciano: and they are not your real parents!!

The room became quiet. The maids in the mansion stopped, even Lutz and Kuro. (Y/n) froze.

Luciano: (y/n), they are not your biological parents, you have no biological parents.

(Y/n): your lying...

Luciano: remember, your the personification oread books about the blood moon, there's a woman in red standing on the moon and watched us from above. She disappeared when she fell and turned into a meteor but as soon as she reached the ground, the meteor turned into a blanket in the middle of the forest. Your parents just saw you and adopted you.

(Y/n): your lying, they are my real parents!

She can't take it. She look down to her ring finger. She saw a (f/c) diamond ring. She remembered that sweet moment when Luciano proposed to her last month.

(Y/n): I can't believe you ruined my family.

She slid the ring off of her finger. Luciano had his eyes widen and tears starting to form.

Flavio: I'll just.....leave you two here.

Flavio then ran to his studio making dresses and forget what just happened today.

Luciano: (y-y/n)....

(Y/n): your a murderer Luciano.

Luciano: your a murderer too!

(Y/n): yes I am, but your the worst, your the reason why I have so many bruises at elementary, my parents' bloody lifeless bodies at my 6th birthday.

Luciano: I'm sorry...

(Y/n): sorry is not enough!

(Y/n) shouted them ran away as fast as she can after she threw the ring in front of Luciano, her fiancée.

*time skip*

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I ran back to my home where my parents died. Oh how I miss my old home, it felt like years and I like to he alone and stay away from Luciano.

I think I forgot something, oh right! (Guardian's name)! I hope he/she's okay.

When I'm arrived at the front door, I bravely ring the door bell and waited. The door knob twisted revealing (g/n).

(G/n): (y/n)?

He/she suddenly hugged me, I hugged back, and our eyes were filled with tears of joy. She pulled back and look at me.

(G/n): your okay! Look at you! Your all grow up. Where were you for 12 years!?

(Y/n): long story...

*time skip at night*

I was about ready to bed but my phone said I got a message. I look at it for who it is and it was Luciano. The f*cking assh*le. I read his text and it said:

Luciano

Please (y/n), come back.
Do it in an easy way,
Or the hard way?

Leave me alone,
I don't need you anymore!

Why?

Because you killed my
Parents remember?

That f*cking happened
In the past!

I don't care! I love them!

And I love you too

No!
Your a killer!

Come back here!

Never!

Then let's do it the hard way
Get ready for me tomorrow~

Heh, why would I get
Scared of you?

You'll see....
You will have a bad morning