Finale: The Past is the Past

Important note(seriously, you must read this): hello guys! Its been forever since I updated because projects and exams!! So stressful!! But thank God its finally over. As you can see, this is a finale and I said on the last chapter 'I'll update more chapters about you and Luciano'. You will probably hate me but I just said that because~ I'll make 5 bonus chapters! This is my first chapter that reached 2k words! Sorry if there are misspells and wrong grammar. Well....hope you will enjoy reading! And one last thing, be honest in the comments! I'll take it if someone said this book/chapter sucks! Again, enjoy reading!

The personification of the blood moon was at her backyard garden. She picked a (f/flower) and smelled the scent of it. To make her calm down since Luciano got in her house chatting with her childhood guardian. Suddenly, a gloved hand slipped her favorite flower behind her ear. Then a man sat beside her. Luciano(the man) moved her head to see him before he let go of her chin.

Luciano: (y/n).

She moved your head to the other side and walk away from him. She sat at the bench and sighed. This garden has full of sweet and joyful memories. She remembered when she got her arm injured after she was outbalance when she rode a two wheel bike. Then her parents helped her to heal her wound. She remembered their first picnic together as a family, and a tea party. (Y/n) cried and thanked them for all the smiles and happiness they gave to her in her mind. Even though she was just adopted. She remembered everything and what (g/n) told her everything how her adopted parents:

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Today is my special day. Today is my moon's appearance for I am the personification of the blood moon. I slept for a long time and finally I rose! A smile was now plastered on my face.

I wore a long red gown, it has a low back with straps and its also on my shoulders. But my (h/c) hair perfectly covered my face by the strong wind so that people will never see my identity but only things they saw on my face was my glowing crimson red eyes. On my feet was a five inches high red heels and straps around my legs.

I walked around the moon happily. And curiosity was all over my mind; what does that big blue and green planet looks like in near? I carefully look closer, but I still didn't see them. I look even closer but still didn't. Then I look far more closer but I stumbled on a crater and fell! But I didn't fell vertically, I fell horizontally! I look on my moon then at my hands and saw them getting smaller and smaller. My hair is getting shorter and shorter. And my vision turned different, it was full red but turned into a colorful one but a little blurry. My screaming woman voice turned into a crying baby one. My gown turned into a soft blanket wrapped around my body and finally, my eyes turned into (e/c) orbs. I landed in the middle of the forest and cried, until a man and woman passed by and looked shocked.