What is she?

Author: sorry that this chapter will be so short;-;

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I'm finally free at the hospital for a month! Luciano and Feliciano had a conservation that they won't tell me what are they talking about, but I can hear they said '2p'. I don't know what it means.

End of (y/n)'s p.o.v.

(y/n) almost forgot that Luciano kidnapped her and never let her go back to her place and this made her pissed but never let it out. She go upstairs to her room and look at the mirror that is above her table across her chair where she sat. (y/n) sighed and try to comb her (h/c) hair. But stopped when a different face appeared at the mirror, they both screamed and fall of the chair. This made Luciano alerted from downstairs. He ran to her bedroom and barged inside.

Luciano: WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED (Y/N)!!?

(y/n) ran to Luciano and hugged him tightly like a scared child, then she pointed at the mirror.

(Y/n): I saw s-someone at the mirror.

Luciano: okay, don't be such a baby.

He look straight into the mirror and only saw his reflection. This reminds him at Feli and his conversation at the hospital.

*flashback*

Luci: she's not a normal person.

Feli: maybe she's just like us, countries.

Luci: no, she's not a country, she's different. The girl she spoke when she's unconscious must be her 1p and she's a 2p.

Feli: if she's not a country, then what was she.

Luci: the reason why she was so smart when she was five, the reason why she's the more fairer than snow white, the most powerful of us all, the blood moon.