Episode 1 End

Fu Residence
Y/N POV

When u arrived back home, it was already evening time. Grandfather was at the dining table eating some dumplings and fresh lumpia rolls(the ones covered with rice wraps, not the crunchy ones).

Y/N: Good evening, Grandfather. Mind if I join you?

Master Fu: (smiles)Please, help yourself before you starve.

I sat down in front of Grandfather. Wayzz and Itsy were nowhere in sight. They probably went into the music tuner and hung out with the rest of the kwamis.

Master Fu: How was it?

Y/N: The food tastes as great as usual.

Master Fu: I didn't mean the food. I meant the akumatized victim.

I looked up from my food, then smiled.

Y/N: Ladybug and Chat Noir saved Paris again.

Master Fu: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes I'm sure, Grandfather. Why do you ask?

Grandfather pulled out his phone and showed me.

Y/N: WHAT!?

I stole the phone from Grandfather and looked at the screen. Grandfather had pulled up the Ladyblog and it had my face on it. Not my actual face, but my hero mask. I groaned as I forgot that Alya had taken a video of me after I saved her and Manon.

I scrolled down to the comments to see that many people had reacted to a 'new hero of Paris'. Which was me. Many people had commented and said...

'Wow! He looks scary but cool.'

or

'He's probably a villain in disguise! No one trusts him! He's working with the same person who is causing these innocent people to become bad.'

and

'You sure this is real?'

I was now eating my face on the dining table.

Y/N: (long sigh) Whyyyyyy...I just helped and that's all I did. It's not like I'll return, right? I belong in the darkness, not in broad daylight!

I looked up to see how Grandfather would take this situation. He just smiled at me.

Y/N: No...

Master Fu: It's a possibility that you might help them again. Just don't think about it and go do the dishes.

As he finished he stacked up all of the plates and put it right by the sink. I reluctantly followed him as I soon began to clean the dishes.

After cleaning the dishes...

I threw myself to my bed as I was now exhausted. Being a hero is fun and all, but there are GREATER responsibilities than saving lives. I'm too tired to think now. Must go sleep.

Without doing anything else, I slept like a baby.

???

There were shadows, but most likely silhouettes, in the distance. There were at least eight of them. Or maybe more?

I decided to walk towards them, but I couldn't. I felt stuck in place. I looked down to see that my body was covered in a black sheet of nothingness. Every time I tried to move, my body would get heavier. Not to deepen the wound anymore, I stayed in place and stared at the eight silhouettes.

The silhouettes were aligned side by side. Before I could recognize any of them...I blacked out...

Y/N's Room

I sat straight up, breathing heavily.

'What was that! Who are they? Never mind. I'll ask Grandfather tomorrow morning.'

I then, once again, went back to sleep without encountering anything else.