Episode 21 End

Dupain-Cheng Apartment
Y/N's POV

I knock on the door as I twiddle the flash drive around my fingers. I waited as the door opens in front of me. I smiled and gave a small bow towards Mrs. Cheng.

Y/N: Afternoon, Mrs. Cheng.

Mrs. Cheng: Oh, you're Y/N, right? The one who helped Marinette with her Chinese, right?

Y/N: If that's how you remember me then, yes, that's who I am.

"Mom?! Who's at the door?!"

'That must be Marinette.'

Mrs. Cheng: It's your friend, Y/N, honey.

I then heard heavy thuds making its way towards the door. Marinette's mom continues to smile as the thuds come closer. Marinette appears as she smiles.

Marinette: Y/N! You're here! Let's start!

Y/N: Okay, coo -- whoa!

Marinette grabs my wrist as she pulls me up to her room.

"Y/N! Marinette! Call me if you guys need anything!"

Y/N: Yes, Mrs. Cheng!

I climbed up the stairs to Marinette's room. I froze as I saw the many materials scattered around the carpet. I slowly began to make my way into her room.

Y/N: I think that's...more than enough, Marinette...

Marinette: The pictures will grow over the year, Y/N! Better to be overstocked than understocked!

Y/N: I guess you're right. I'll use your computer and--

Marinette: Waah! Wait! Wait!

I stop mid-walk as Marinette runs to her computer. I just place the flash drive next to her as I look at the supplies. I then saw the journal that we were going to put all of the pictures in.

'!!!'

Y/N: (to himself)This is already heavy...

Marinette: Y/N! I'm printing the pictures!

I walk over to her computer with the journal in hand. I pick up one of the pictures. It was the first day of school when I took this picture.

I then heard knocking on the trap door as I kneeled and opened it

I then heard knocking on the trap door as I kneeled and opened it. It was Mrs. Cheng.

Mrs. Cheng: I figured you two would get hungry soon, so I brought some snacks for you two!

Y/N: Oh! Thank you, Mrs. Cheng. We'll make sure we eat them all.

I took the tray of snacks from her as she closes the trapdoor. I walk over to the desk and place the snacks on it. I watched as the printer stops showing the most recent picture I took.

 I watched as the printer stops showing the most recent picture I took

Marinette: Alright! Let's get to cutting and scrapping!

Y/N: (smiles and nods)Yep.

Timeskip>>>

We both let out a sigh as we got through most of the pictures and pages.

Marinette: Snack break?

Y/N: Let's go for it.

I stood up from the floor and brought the tray over. It was a tray of Rice Crackers and Tanghulu. I took a stick of Tanghulu as I went for my bag and grabbed a book. I sat on Marinette's chaise lounge chair. I flipped back to my recent page.

Marinette: It's that book again.

I looked up as Marinette sits next to me and reads the page I was on. I then remembered I had my other one about men. I finished my last strawberry as I give Marinette my book.

Y/N: You can take a look at that one. I have another one that I wanna look at.

Marinette doesn't answer.

'Guess she's already engrossed in it.'

I walked back to my bag and grab the other one. I took the bowl of rice snacks and sat it next to her. I went back and grab another Tanghulu. I bit on a strawberry as I flipped through the pages. Little did I know, we spent the rest of our time reading through the books.

Third POV

While the two students read their eyes out, Itsy and Tikki were at the terrace playing tag and other fun games to keep themselves from meeting face to face with boredom.