Episode 8~Rogercop

Collège Françoise Dupont
Y/N's POV

Master Fu: I don't have a schedule whatsoever. Whenever someone makes an appointment, I wake up two hours before they arrive so I can get everything settled and there will be no faults while I massage my client. I'm not only a masseur, but I am also a healer. 

Ms.Bustier: Thank you, Mr. Fu. Now, let's meet Marinette's father!

I walked back to my seat and watched as Mr. Dupain explains his life as a baker.

Mr. Dupain: Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning.

Ms. Bustier: Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois.

Alya and her mom walk to the front of the class, while Marinette starts passing out croissants to the class. 

'What is Chloe-'

Chloe then takes out a shiny bracelet. 

Sabrina: It's beautiful!

Sabrina then grabs the bracelet from her. Chloe slaps Sabrina's hand and gets her bracelet back.

Chloe: Look, don't touch.

Mr. Bourgeois: Put it away, Chloe! It could get in the wrong hands!

Marinette: Here you go, Y/N.

Marinette gave me one of her father's croissants.

Y/N: Ah. Thank you, Marinette. 

Marinette: (smiles)No problem, Y/N. 

Chloe: I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!

Marinette: Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!

Chloe: Ugh, jealous.

Alya's Mom: Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch! 

Everyone started to cheer.

'Huh?! What was that...going into Chloe's bag?'

The bag then fell over.

'Marinette-!'

Marinette: Wah-!

Before she could kiss the floor, I caught her in midfall. 

Y/N: You good, Marinette?

I helped Marinette up, and I started picking up her croissants.

Marinette: T-thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: (smiles)No problem.

Chloe: Geez, is there a day when you're not tripping over something?

Y/N: Don't worry about her, Chloe. You should worry about yourself before you go worrying about other people.

Chloe: Ugh! Absolutely ridic-ridiculous!