Episode 2 Part 2~The Bubbler

Fu Residence
Y/N's POV

I finally made it back to the apartment. I opened up the door to see that grandfather was gone.

Y/N: Grandfather? Grandfather! Where are you?

I can only assume the worse has gotten to him. Either he is trapped in one of Nino's bubbles or he is hiding safely somewhere. But I need to find Itsy before I actually face Nino...I mean the Bubbler.

Y/N: Itsy! ITSY!!! Where are you?

I then heard muffled shouting from my room. I instantly ran into my room, trying to find the voice. I finally located the noise...and it came from the inside of my laundry bag. I instantly started digging into my laundry.

Y/N: Finally! I found you, Itsy! Are you okay?

Itsy: I'm fine, thanks to you.

Y/N: Anyway, how did you get in there?

Itsy: I...don't know. After we came back from yesterday's incident, everything was normal until something happened to you.

Y/N: (shocked)To me? You'll have to explain later because Nino just got akumatized, and grandpa is nowhere to be found. Since I have you back again, we can help Ladybug & Chat Noir. It looks like grandpa wants me to help them from now on. Let's go, Itsy!

Itsy: Wait! You're not going to transform now?

Y/N: No! I'm not! I have to save it for later. Since...I have a feeling that the Bubbler will be throwing a surprise party for a special someone today.

I then started to make my way to the Agreste Mansion once again.

At the Agreste Mansion

I finally made it to the Agrest Mansion. I saw that the Bubbler had set up a DJ stand for himself. Everyone from our class is at the party. I scanned the crowd for Adrien...

'Bingo! I found you!'

Before I made my way to Adrien, I spotted something red to my side. I shifted my attention to my right side and spotted Ladybug. She noticed me. I simply gave her a smile and a wave and went back to walking towards Adrien.

Nino...er...I mean...The Bubbler changed the music, to a song with a slower tempo. People started to partner up with each other and slow danced...

'If only I had the guts to ask her out...not right now, Y/N! Stick to the mission.'

I already saw Chloe slow dancing with Adrien, attempting to kiss him. Then suddenly, the music changed into an upbeat tempo. I took this chance to walk towards Adrien and Chloe.

Bubbler: Dude! Who just hijacked my mix?

Y/N: (pats shoulder)Hey, Adrien. Sick party you have here!

Adrien: (tense)Yeah! It's pretty cool, isn't it?

Y/N: If you don't mind, can I talk to you for a little bit?

Adrien: Sure. I kind of need a break from all of the people and dancing.

We walked towards the mansion doors and stood there.