Episode 19 Part 1~Reflekta

Françoise Dupont High School
Y/N's POV

Photographer: Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!

Ms. Mandeleiev's Class: Spaghetti!

'There's also a section about Mesoamerica...and parts in Europe and Asia...what is this book?'

"Hey, Y/N. What're you reading?"

I looked back and saw Marinette looking down at me. 

Y/N: Oh, I'm just reading about old people.

Marinette: (sits next to Y/N)May I see?

I nod as I give her the book. She then notices the sticky notes and highlights on some pages.

Marinette: How come you highlighted and took notes on (flips through pages)Khepri, Hippolyta, Jeanne D'Arc, Tentomushi, and other women?

'Why that question?!?'

Y/N: Erm...I'm just doing a small project because I like history. I highlight and take note of ones that have an interesting story.

Marinette nods as she gives me my book back. I let out a relieved sigh.

Photographer: Ok, time to flash your pearly white, guys!

He then points towards Max, Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Mylène.

Photographer: You kids take a seat on the front bench. Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot.

Chloe: Look, Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!

I let out a sigh as I heard Marinette grunt in dissatisfaction. 

Photographer: Well, next row!

He then points to Nathaniel, Alya, Sabrina, and Chloe.

Photographer: Hmmm...go stand on the rear bench, please.

Chloe: Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the center. Look, we're the same size!

I watch as she waves her hand over both of their heads.

Photographer: Nah, go stand in the back row, behind the rest.

Chloe: How dare you, put me behind the rest? Do you know who my father is?

Photographer: Is he a photographer?

Chloe: (gasps)No! He's --

Photographer:  Bummer, I could really use an assistant. Now hurry up and take your place, or I'll put you upfront with the babies!

Chloe grumbles as she walks off.

Photographer: The rest of you boys, go stand in the middle row.

I started walking with the rest of the boys.

Adrien: It's no big deal, Chloe! As long as we're all in the same photo, right?

Photographer: Perfect! You guys are awesome! Now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot!

I then notice that one of us was missing. I raised my hand as the cameraman looks at me.

Photographer: What is it?

Y/N: Sir, I think we're missing one person.

Marinette: Sir, you forgot Juleka.

Photographer: Huh? Ah sorry, my bad! Go stand in the middle row, next to that blonde-haired boy.