Episode 10 Part 2~Dark Cupid

Y/N's POV

Chat Noir: Where to now?

We were currently soaring in the sky.

Y/N: Back to the Le Grand Paris Hotel. We have to make sure that Chloe is safe.

Chat Noir: Don't you think it's a little too late for that?

Y/N: We still have to check just to make sure. And we'll be following your plan. You'll take care of Dark Cupid and I'll take care of Ladybug. When you get the chance, the akuma is on the quiver. It's a brooch.

Chat Noir: Alright, then let's go.

We hurriedly made our way to the hotel.

Le Grand Paris Hotel

We head into the hotel and made our way in. There was Chloe with Sabrina.

Y/N: Chloe! You need to get out of here. Your friend Kim's turned into Dark Cupid and I don't know what he'll do if he finds you here.

Chloe: Moi? But how could he possibly have a vendetta against me? Duh! It's because of this. Everyone would love to get their hands on it.

Chloe then points to a poster of Adrien. I could see Chat Noir cringing.

Chloe: That's Adrien, a super hot guy in my class. And rich, too! He's hot for me, of course.

Sabrina then points towards the poster.

Sabrina: It's alive!

The poster walks in and Dark Cupid emerges from it. He shoots arrows to all four of us, I shot all four arrows down.

Chloe: Daddy!

Chat Noir Run! Chloe! Run!

We watched as Chloe and Sabrina retreat to somewhere else. Ladybug lands next to Dark Cupid.

Ladybug: Hello, boys.

Y/N: We don't want to fight you, Ladybug!

I looked at Chat Noir and he did the same. We both nodded. Chat Noir backs up and jumps into the air. I got into my stance.

Ladybug: The friendliness...it's so...sickening! It's so revolting! You are definitely not my friend!

She throws her yo-yo at me, but I catch it and pulled her towards me.

'Just injure to the point she gets exhausted...'

I punched her in the gut and she falls forward. I jumped away from her and I looked at her yo-yo. I held my other hand out and started to create a duplicate.

'This should do...'

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I threw Ladybug her yo-yo and ran out of the hotel. I ran up to the roof and waited for her.

Y/N: Why are you so full of hate?!

Ladybug: Because...