Episode 3 End

Louvre Museum
Y/N's POV

Arachne and Itsy: Analyzation complete! Ready for battle sequence!

Y/N: Battle Sequence?

Chat Noir and I were currently fighting Pharaoh.

Chat Noir: Battle Sequence? You have a plan or something that will take him down easier?

Y/N: Uh...yeah...I do...!

Arachne: Battle Sequence is a mode I inputted into your suit. Battle Sequence is kind of like the third eye of some sort. Whatever the akumatized victim is planning to do next, you're already a step ahead of them.

Itsy: It's cool isn't it!

Y/N: Okay then! Let's do this!

Suddenly, my field of view was turned into blue color. A line scanned my whole surroundings and identified everybody in the scene. It identified Pharaoh as an enemy and Chat Noir as a friendly. There were too many things going right now so I won't explain too much. 

Pharaoh suddenly got a hold of Chat Noir's staff and threw it my direction. I caught in the nick of time. Chat Noir regrouped with me.

Chat Noir: What are we going to do?

Y/N: I'll distract him. And as soon as you see an opening, destroy his amulet.

Chat Noir: Roger!

Chat Noir stepped back as I ran towards Pharaoh.

Y/N: Ready for Round 2, Pharaoh?

Pharaoh: Do as you wish, Spider.

I shot a web towards him and pulled him towards my direction. As he was coming in hot, I ran towards him and jabbed him in the head. Not giving him time to get back up, I jumped into the air and, once again, connected my web to Pharaoh and sing my arms once more and body-slammed his body onto the concrete.

Pharaoh: Urgh...

Y/N: Chat Noir!

Chat Noir: CATACLYSM!!!

Chat Noir got into contact with Pharaoh's amulet and it withered away. The akuma trapped in the amulet flew away. I was anticipating that Ladybug would come in and de-evilize the akuma...but where is she?

Y/N: Chat Noir...where is Ladybug?

Chat Noir: I don't know! But I know she'll-

Ladybug: I'm here!!!

Ladybug lands in between Chat Noir and me.

Y/N: Glad you can make it! Your prey is flying away, Ladybug.

Ladybug: I know, I know.

Ladybug snatched the alums with her miraculous.

Ladybug: No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (catches the akuma) Gotcha! (turns the akuma into a normal butterfly) Bye bye, little butterfly.