Episode 7 Part 2~The Evillustrator

Y/N's POV
The Seine

'Woah...this sure is...something...'

His birthday party was on a boat. It was decked out with a mini Eiffel Tower and along the railings of it were lit candles. I watched as Marinette walked onto the boat.

Marinette: Happy birthday.

Evillustrator: Marinette! Thank you for accepting my invitation.

Both Marinette and Evillustrator walked more into the boat. Marinette then sees the mini Eiffel Tower.

Marinette: Wow, it's so beautiful.

Evillustrator: You like it? Well hold on, 'cause I'm just getting started.

I watched as he was about to draw something, but clouds started to cover the moon.

Evillustrator: Grr! Come on, you've gotta be kidding!

Marinette: Huh?

'So he can't draw without a source of light...I'll take note of that...'

Evillustrator: Uhh, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just...I can't draw properly in the dark.

I watched as he drew next to a candle. He drew a moon over the mini Eiffel Tower.

Evillustrator: Voila!

Evillustrator sat down and Marinette sat next to him. The boat started to move and I followed after it. Marinette seemed to notice me. At the same time, Evillustrator started creating some music.

I got close enough that I jumped onto the boat. I looked over at them to see if they noticed me.

'Good...they didn't...'

I crawled onto the helm of the boat, and I stopped when I was directly behind them. Marinette scoots closer to Evillustrator.

'She's actually doing it...I'll just wait for her signal.'

Arachne: Y/N. She's acting so she can get the stylus. You can relax.

'Wha-'

Seth: We're inside your head. So we know when you feel happy or jealous.

'Are you saying that I'm jealous?'

Seth: You are, kid. I can tell you-

Arachne: Y/N! Focus!

Marinette: You're so talented! I just don't understand why you wanna use your power to hurt people.

Evillustrator: Not all people. Just Chloe. And I'm never doing that again. After all, you were true to your promise, so I'll be true to mine.

Marinette: I...actually draw a little too, I'm not as good as you are, of course.

Evillustrator: I'm sure you're a wonderful artist.

Marinette: Well, can I draw you something special for your birthday?

Then the music stops as Marinette stopped him from playing.